Chapter 4

"Well, Gon how would you like to join UA?" Asked Nezu. Gon's eyes immediately lit up. "Really?! Yes!!!" He said in excitement. Aizawa sighed at his childish behavior. The rat-like creature smiled. "Great! Hmm... I'll have to make some documents though." He looked at Aizawa. "How does that sound, Aizawa?" The tired man nodded. "Sure..." He hopped he wouldn't have to be Gon's teacher. Nezu began typing on his computer. About a minute later he was finished. "Okay! Gon, you are now an official student at UA! You will be assigned under Aizawa for the year." Nezu said as he handed them papers. Aizawa groaned as he grabbed the copy from Nezu. Gon smiled looking back up to the principal. "Thank you!!" Nezu then stood up from his chair and walked over to a small closet in the corner of the office. He searched through it for a minute then grabbed out a pair of clothing. "Found it!" He then walked over to Gon and handed it to him. Gon took it admiring the uniform. "Okay, wear this tomorrow for your first day." The raven-haired teen nodded; he was excited.

--

The next morning Gon was so excited he was basically vibrating the entire car ride. Aizawa groaned knowing that this was going to be a pain. When they had arrived at the school, the tired man grabbed a yellow sleeping bag from the trunk. Gon looked at him weirdly. "What's that?" He asked. "My sleeping bag." Aizawa simply replied. "Oh, and also when you enter the classroom you have to inform me as 'Mr. Aizawa'." Gon nodded. As they entered the tall building the stopped in front of a room with the letters. 1-A. "Okay kid, stay here until I call you in, okay?" Aizawa spoke as he entered the room. Gon waited about 5 minutes until Aizawa called him in. As he walked in, he saw faces of many new people. "Okay, this is Gon he will be your new classmate. Please introduce yourself." Aizawa said. "Hi! I'm Gon... uhm... I like nature, and... animals?" He wasn't really sure what to say. There was a lot of chattering happening after that. Aizawa sighed as he began to get into his yellow sleeping bag. "Anyways kid, go talk to someone or something. I'm going to take a quick nap. You kept me up last night." Aizawa said as he zipped up the sleeping bag. Gon took a deep breath as he walked towards everyone. A boy tapped on his shoulder and gave him a toothy grin. "Hey man! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Nice to meet you!" Gon smiled back. "Hi! I'm Gon, you probably know already though!" Then a girl with pink hair and skin walked over. She kind of looked like a pink alien. "Hi!! I'm Mina Ashido!" Gon waved back. "Hi!" He then got to learn a lot of people's names. But then one kid caught his eyes. It was a teen with green fluffy hair. It somehow reminded him of someone, but he didn't know who or why. He was going to walk over to the broccoli haired kid to introduce himself, but a dude with blonde hair started yelling at him. "DAMN DEKU!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Yelled the spiky blonde. The broccoli teen winced. "S-sorry Kacchan!" Gon was about to walk over but then heard one of his classmates say, "Their always like that don't let it get to you." Gon was curios why, but left it alone as he began to talk to his other classmates.

About 30 minutes later Aizawa woke up really grumpy because everyone was too loud. Aizawa sighed, "Alright you problem children, shut up!" He then grabbed a stack of papers from the table. "Okay, I'm going to be talking about hero agencies. In a few days you're going to choose an agency you would like to work at for the week. You all must find an agency you want to work with by Friday." Gon raised his hand. "Aiz- Mr. Aizawa... Uhm what about me? I didn't get chosen for anything." Gon said. The tired man replied, "You're not going to be working with an agency this week. Since you didn't participate in the sports festival." The raven-haired teen pouted knowing he would miss out. "What will I do-" All of a sudden Gon's vision got blurry and his head started to play a memory or something.

--

Gon was in the woods. There was blue blood everywhere. Gon stared at the ground. He then saw a weird looking creature. The character was fuzzy and blurry, but he could make out it had ears and a tail. He began to stand back. "Ja-Jan-KEN!!" A strong force appeared around his arm as it began to get bigger. Everything seemed as if it was in slow motion. He looked back as saw the same person from before. The same person that had electricity surrounding them. The person was still blurry. "GON!!!" The person yelled as they ran towards him. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Ki...a" he said. Then all of a sudden, the strong force was released, and everything was gone. 

--

Gon looked down at the floor. 'What was that?' He wondered thinking back. 'Is it a memory?' He clenched his fists. He looked back at Aizawa who was still explaining the hero agency thing. About an hour later the bell rang. "Okay! get on your hero costumes. For the next period were going on patrol." Aizawa announced. Everyone started getting excited. As everyone began leaving the room Gon walked over to Aizawa. "Aizawa, I don't have a hero costume, what am I supposed to do?" He asked. The tired teacher sighed as he went through his bag. He found an outfit that was blue and red. He handed it to the raven-haired boy. "Here, uhm... change into this, I guess. When your done follow everyone outside." Gon nodded as he grabbed the training suit from Aizawa and began to follow his classmates to the locker room.