Chapter 9: Thoughts

Hello.. Uhm so I'm a liitle bit shy. But thank you if you're still reading up until this part.

>-<

 ------------

I woke up from Clark's bed seeing him beside me fast asleep. He looked like a baby when he's sleeping. So innocent and so cuddly. I laughed silently and got up.

I went home. I went straight to my room with my head down when I saw my parents in the living room.

I reflected on what I just dreamt, as if what happened was a bad thing. I put my fingers to my lips and somehow it feels a little swollen. Convincing myself that it's just a dream; a dream that I want to be real. I shooked my head and laughed silently to myself. I have bigger problems surfacing right now. Was I becoming crazy? I mean I fell in love with him in the dreams! Only two dreams to be exact and I already have this huge love for him? And now that I know I'm in love with him, what am I supposed to do now? Even if it's all a dream.

Though right now, truthfully, I'm not too sure. It feels all too real. The kiss was too real.Shiver. His voice was too real," I will take you away tomorrow."Another shiver. Shiver of delight.

My feelings are all mixed up. A little part of me felt excited for his arrival. Another part of me was scared that my dreams were not just dreams. Another part of me is taking a deep breathe and thinking what all this could mean. I've always believed in supernaturals. I even believed that ghosts were following me when I go home from school.

Maybe he had some supernatural abilities. But why was he disguising himself in public? Maybe he was something like a lab rat that escaped from an evil scientist's lab. Alright, I'm really losing my mind here. Maybe I really read too much books.

All I'm sure of right now, among this messed up life of mine is that I love him and I need to know more about him. I am going to ask a lot of questions when I get the chance to talk to him.

All this things got me riled up so I got up from my bed to go down to the kitchen to drink some cold chocolate---my favourite.

I never knew, however, that wanting a simple drink in that moment was going to change my life.