Chapter 2: Stench Of Dread

Shrek would be seen a few metres away on top a car, his usual scent wasn't detectable until he had called that out, as such Sam knew that he was able to get to that spot in an instant, as the stench suddenly appeared.

"WHAT'RE YE DOIN IN MA SWAMP" Shrek would violently cry out

"Oh, just sharpening my skills, or at least trying to, y'know how long I have waited to fight a full scale war like this one, honestly you all are easier then tearing pape-"

Shrek would charge him giving a straight punch in the face, Sam would groan in pain before trying to unsheathe his sword, only for two more hits to connect, how was he incapable of moving for so long? This though would echo through his head until he realised.

"Ah I see," as Sam would get up only to swiftly dodge a punch from Shrek, "your Shrek Liquid (not that you weirdo) is causing a slowing effect on hit, but... what if I don't get hit?" Sam would say, grinning.

Shrek would put his hands together and try to slam down on Sams head, only for Sam to swiftly dodge. Then use the gun mechanism on his sheathe to blast his sword out and then he would swiftly grab the handle. This technique was akin to an Iado quick draw and was very good for slashing at Shrek's head, only for Shrek to punch the side of the blade, forcing it away and following with a hook, only for Sam to parry, they would continue dodging and parrying, only stopping as Sam would put his sword back, Shrek would see this and go all out in that single moment, Shrek would engulf the area in his Liquid as he would call out "Domain Expansion: Swamp Of Endless Dread."

Sam would then unsheathe and slice from the top of his right leg, to the top of his left arm, it was a somewhat deep cut, cancelling his attack immediately...