𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"Ara ara~ done with the meeting?" Shinobu spoke while sipping the tea she made.

The Bonten members, except Mikey, were shocked to see the woman in their living room happily drinking tea. The members didn't move an inch, afraid of her presence.

"Sorry for the intrusion. I've been wanting to drink some tea while waiting for all of you, so I'll make one in your kitchen if you don't mind." Shinobu explained.

The members look away while the woman gives them her iconic eye smile. "You want some Sanzu-san?" Shinobu offers Sanzu a cup of tea, which the man quickly declines and hides behind Takeomi.

"M-mikeyyy!" Sanzu shouts desperately and starts shivering, making the woman look at him and give him a small smile. Mikey gets out of his room to see what the commotion is all about.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU YAPPIN' ABOUT, SANZU?!" Mikey shouts angrily.

Upon seeing the woman who is sitting on the couch while sipping her tea, Mikey snaps. Mikey looked at the woman while shuddering.

"L-let her do what she wants." Mikey spoke while hurriedly going back to his office. 'I can't fight her.' Mikey thought while remembering how the woman's look at him. He was so afraid of her.

"I should go home now. I prepared some food for Sano-san and all of you, and I hope you'll eat it." Shinobu said while giving them a small smile, then changed to a dark stare.

"If you won't eat the food, I'll poison you one by one~ Sayonara~" Shinobu disappears, making the Bonten members shocked.

Sanzu was high but became normal because of being scared. Ran and Rindou are sweating furiously. Takeomi dropped his cigar after hearing the girl threatened them.

Kakucho and Kokonoi paled while sweating. Mochi paled, looking at the couch where the woman was sitting a few minutes ago.

'She's scary. I can't believe even Mikey is scared of her.' The Bonten members thought while shivering.

"You scared them, Shinobu." Nanno chuckles while looking at Shinobu, who is now looking in front of the Boneten's Headquarters.

"They deserve it, Nanno-san~" Shinobu gave Nanno her famous eye smile and walked away.

Nanno fiddles with her hair while laughing with her iconic laugh. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAH WAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Hanma is calling Draken his friend when he knows Shinobu is visiting Bonten Headquarters

Hanma is calling Draken his friend when he knows Shinobu is visiting Bonten Headquarters. Hanma doesn't have any information about Bonten, so he is shocked at what Shinobu did.

"Dude, Shinobu, visit Bonten Headquarters." - Hanma.

Pfftt.

Draken is drinking coffee while answering Hanma's call, his close friend.

"What the fuck is she insane?" - Draken exclaimed.

"I should tell Kisaki about this." - Hanma laughs.

"Pft, he will be shocked. Let's meet tomorrow, dude. I'll bring Baji and Kazutora. They will be shocked too." - Draken smirks.

 AN: I write this right now while being drunk

AN: I write this right now while being drunk. Sorry for this lame prologue. Take care all fo you. 🖤