Dream-sleepy

Clay was streaming.

It's been 3 hours now of him laughing and yelling in our shared bedroom. I'm currently laying on the couch scrolling though Instagram half asleep.

I look at the time 1:04am. Damn. Why tf is he streaming so late.

I decide that it's time for bed and go to our bedroom door. I lightly knock and Clay lets me know I can come in.

"Hey baby what's up?" He asks, taking his headphones off of one of his ears.
"I'm tired and I want cuddles."
He laughs at my whining.

"Come here." He says facing his chair towards me opening his arms.
I sit down in his lap putting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Give me ten more minutes y/n/n." (Your nick name)

You just hum a response as you start to fall asleep.

You wake up to the sound of Clay telling chat and his friends goodbye.

"Alright guys I'm gonna end it here. I'll chat with you all later."

He shuts off his PC and takes off his headphones.

You pick up your head and look at him.
"Hey p/n let's go to bed." (Pet name. Baby, babe, ect.)

You shake your head yes and he stands up with your arms around his neck and your legs wrapping around his torso. He walks you both to your bed and lays you down.
He goes to the bathroom to change and whatever. He walks back and gets in bed with you.

You cuddle up to him with your legs intwined and your arm over his chest while his arms wrapped around your waist.(him on his back, you on your stomach/side)

"Goodnight y/n love you." He says kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight I love you too."

And with that, you both fall into and deep sleep with the love of your life.