Dinner

After you fully get your stuff settled in you plop down on the bed and take a nap. You wake up about after 2-3 hours of sleeping, and you walk to the kitchen knowing Devon hasn't come out of work. You are deciding on either making make food or getting take-out, you knew you already wasted 1000 dollars on the tickets, so you chose to make food.

You grab a hair tie to make two little pigtails of your short hair, you grab peppers, meat, rice, some special spices, and lettuce, and then you began to chop up the ingredients.
You made the food and set up the food and plates, you grab a fork and knife and start eating while waiting for Devon to come home.

You finish eating and start cleaning dishes, while your halfway done you feel your hands untying you're hair. "Devon?" You hear mumble "yes.." You slightly start moving him and you to the bedroom to lay devon down so he can sleep. You lay him down and sit next to him take his hat off and start ruffling his hair while he peacefully slept.

You walked out of the room and sat down in the living room and watched tv. You texted Mei and you both made plans and Mei was going to ask the others the next day, these were the texts

--------------------🐧💪Mei💪🐧------------------
HIIIIII  Read
HEYYYYEYEYY Read
WANT TO HANG OUT TOMORROW Read
YEAH, SHOULD I ASK THE OTHERS  TOO? Read
YEAH! Read
KK Read
-----------------------------------------------------------

You smiled at your phone and decided to try and get an outfit ready for the next day. By the time you hear Devon get up he asked you why you getting out of clothes you replied with "Oh, I have plans with the girls tomorrow!" He nodded his head and started eating the food on the table.

You flopped down on the bed and drifted off to sleep while Devon was still eating at the table. You woke up the next day and crawled out of bed and got ready like normal, you got the Mars breakfast which was a good cereal and milk with a spoon.

You ate and got into the outfit you prepared yesterday, you walked out and drove to the location that Mei had sent you. You went in and saw Abby, Miriam, Priya, and Mei standing there.
"Hey! M/N!" You guys had a group hug and Abby was clamping onto your back and biting you "ABBY!"

She lets go and you guys go into a room with bright lights a karaoke machine snacks and glow sticks scattered around. You almost fell on the floor because you were wearing short boot heels. "DAMN-" You back because you held onto the wall, after an hour you were all bouncing off the walls and you started dancing on the table, you then proceed to fall off the table and hit your head while you were drinking caparisons.