going to schopl

"we are going to sell you to 1potusdirection" my mom repeater. She giggoled very dunk (she had a bottle of beer in He hand)
That was sad. i was sad. i was only 16 i couldnt go to 1putusdirection!!!! what!!!!
"ok we will talk about this In The afernon after school" i said .

         I went to my room and put on a hoodie, some sweatpants, and threw my hair into a messy bun. I wasn't one who cared what she looked like — after all, if the clothes were comfortable, what else mattered? It's not like I was trying to impress anyone. My brother, Ashton, was going to drive me to school. We were new in town, so I didn't have any friends yet. It made me depressed to think of my huge mansion and how poor I must seem to everyone else in school.

"come on emily we will be late for school" aston said downasairs.
I sighed loudly. I was so plain and boring. I grab beed my book and went downstairs.

When i got in the car my brother said "hey Emoly Pls don't date any guys ok or i will kill them"
"shut up ashton"
I was hoping i wouldn't see some people. One guy (janes ashton hayes) hated me. I hated him.
Then i reslided......... i relay needed to PEE!!
L
So i got out of the car and went into the school and ran to the bathroom. On the way i crashed into a brick wall.
"Oof" the brick wal said. What. The brick wall was british!!!!!!!!!!!
i fell into the brick wall and realised i was on the ground on top of the brick wall now. Then i realised i was lying on top of........... abs!!!!

"Bestie, what?" Said the guy I was laying on top of. "Do that again and I'll start to think you fancy me."

i fronowned in confusion, but the confusion didn't last very long. I relisdw who this guy was. It was James Ashton Hayes. the guy i had fallen onto two months ago.
I was in such big trouble.
"um no jame shut up"
I ran to my class. It was maths. I was very good at maths but i couldn't focus. I couldn't believe James was in my school. I hoped I would never see hi. Again.
Just then, James walked into my class.
"Mr James Ashton Hayes why are you late yto the class"
"fotbal"
""Ok James you can go sit next to Emily"
L"WHAT" i screamed.
James smirked. The class ended. Just then, I remembered that I was going to be sold to 1potusdirection. so i started crying.
"what happned Emily" James said. I trusted him so much, even though I didn't want to. I had only known him for about one and a half hours in total, but i felt that i could tell this boy every secret I had. I loved him that much.
"my parents are going to sell me to 1potusdirectuob" i cried.
"oh," said ajems. "That's sad. Anyway i have to go see Brittany."
"YOURE IN LOVE WITH BRITANNT I HATE YOU!!!"
I screamed and ran out of the school straight to my house. Breathing hard, i opened my door to find my mom, talking to... POTUS!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTN.3)....7.9££