Chapter 1 : reputation

CHAPTER 1

~REPUTATION~

Derry Maine was your typical suburban town, a place where you would raise your family without having the struggles of bustling streets and bright shining lights glowing from stacks of apartments.

Most who stayed there would mention a ordinary perspective of living, not having to preach the level of abnormal most would but only a few were brave enough to refer a slight evil lurking amongst the smiles and quiet hums created by citizen's of Derry.

The town had a vast quarry that stretched to a certain distance that was out of sight, the buildings were designed with simplicity many being bursted with colour of pastels, they were stubby yet squared shape not reaching higher than a tree. The border ending the exit and entrance was replaced with many variants of trees surrounding the town by miles with a narrow road parting the middle leading to large cities. A couple of moments away away from the local school, was the barrens. Across the small stream leading down, was small cave like tunnels that followed  to the sewage system.

Although mood generalised in the small village, it had a great reputation to have lists of missing kids. piles of missing posters towered upon each other stuck to walls and pillars. When the poster was added, the one previously was no more but forgotten and disregarded.

A/N: hello, how do you like it so far? I think it's okay sorry this is a  very short chapter since this is just beginning so it's bound to be short, the next chapter will be way more longer. Thank you for reading <3

-El