🍦

ꜱᴀᴍᴀɴᴄᴏ ᴏʀ ᴛᴀɪʏᴀᴋɪ

12am
You and Haruto were walking on the pavement after exiting the cinemas fingers intertwined (a/n- you on the inside of the road he likes to protect you KDBFJDBD). You came across a local convenience store and Haruto dragged you inside, "Yah Ruto- Do you even have any money on you?" He smiled "My friend owns this place chill out" You shook your head and released yourself from his hand's grip to get a shopping cart. You put in a token and pushed the shopping cart into the store. Haruto suddenly stands infront of the trolley so you pull a sharp halt so you dont knock him. He casually jumped into the shopping cart, his legs hanging out of the cart due to his incredible height.

(Cries in 5"4... what's your guys' height ->)

You looked at him in disbelief whilst pushing the cart, "Ruto where am I going to put the snacks?" He smirked as if forming a witty answer, "I am the best snack you will find n/n", he winked at you. You froze and stopped the shopping cart, "what in the-" you cut yourself off unable to express the cringe you felt and walked around the shopping cart leaving Haruto in there. "Yahhh y/n who's going to push me- no I'm sorry- y/n-ahhh" You ignored him and giggled whilst you looked in the aisles for someone who worked here.

Suddenly you saw a young guy stacking the ice-cream freezer, he was definitely older than you and Ruto but not by much.

You walked up to him, "Hey um- sorry do you work here?" You mentally face palmed at your ridiculous question when he had a name tag and uniform on- or at least you thought you did until you could feel a sting on your head and the guy looking at yo...

You walked up to him, "Hey um- sorry do you work here?" You mentally face palmed at your ridiculous question when he had a name tag and uniform on- or at least you thought you did until you could feel a sting on your head and the guy looking at you with concern his eyes. "Are you okay- you kind of whacked your forehead?" He questioned. "Oh yeah- I- um- had an itch" you cringed at your lame excuse. "You had an itch- so you smacked yourself" he tilted his head. "Um i- i- uh-"

Luckily, you were cut off by Haruto who walked into the aisle. He came running towards you with the shopping cart so you flinched in fear only to realise he stopped to talk to the guy infront of you,"MaShIhOoOoOo kun" Haruto squealed. "Haru, how have you been?" "Not to bad, ahh I see you met my girlfriend y/n" Mashiho looked at him with disbelief, "Oh the girl who slaps herself when she gets an itch is you girlfriend?" Haruto squinted his eyes, "huh?" He tilted his head in confusion.

You felt incredibly embarrassed. "Which reminds me, did you need help finding something?" Mashiho questioned. "Ah yeah, I was just wondering do you sell samanco?" Haruto interrupted, "Yahh n/n I told you that Taiyaki is better than Samanco" You stuck out your tongue and turned your head back to Mashiho. He shook his head, "You know Haru has a point- Taiyaki is better" You rolled you eyes as they high fived. "Ahhh you guys reminded me of something" you bid goodbye to Mashiho and exit the shop. Ruto widens his eyes realising you had carried on walking and quickly said bye to his elder and ran after you only to see you turn into his Hyunsuk hyung's ice cream parlour. He walks in and greets the waiter totally forgetting the reason he walked in and continues having a general chat with him.