Author's Note

____________________________________________________________

Heyy guys, Syrein here!!

Book three is finally finished and I don't know about you, but I'll definitely miss these characters, especially the ones who didn't end up making it to the finish line. I was in the process of reading over chapter 20 when I realized I was listening to The Night We Met by Lord Huron and it made me immediately think of Zoe and Zack and I teared up greatly.

I apologize for the few deaths throughout the story, but just know that these deaths were all planned out since the very start. A few of the deaths were needed for character development and other things.

Anyways, I have another book planned out as a sort of prequel from Achlys POV, so be sure to look out for that. I still have no idea what the title of the story is going to be, but if you yourselves have any ideas please let me know. I'll probably be taking a small writing break though before I start writing it. 

Okay, well I think that's it. Thank you all so much for the support on the story and for continuing to read it even though a few things didn't end up going the way you may have wanted it to go, and if you have any questions about a character or something like that please ask me cause I'll love to answer them!

-Author of Fight Until Death series

____________________________________________________________