Only Fans

My balls were sweaty and mushy from the summer heat. It was the heatwave of the century and my two roommates; Tommy and Jake and I chilled by the fan in nothing but our underwear. We waited till the fan turned our way giving our share of the only cool air in this crappy apartment. I chewed my gum while I laid on my back waiting for the cool air to land on my nuts. Tommy sat in the recliner laid back. I saw his shaggy balls from his blue and white checkered boxers. They were hairier than a Sasquatch. I couldn't help but look. He wasn't a hairy dude; he barely had a mustache. Jake sat on a crate on the floor in mesh mint trunks it was like he was basically naked— but we all had the same thing. It's not like we never saw a dick before. It's not like we haven't accidentally seen each other naked. We all lived together with one bathroom.

The fan was on Tommy. Jake and I looked at him enjoyed the air. The fan then went to Jake. He enjoyed the air for a second before it landed on me. I felt it kiss my freshly shaven balls and gooch.

"We need to get an AC!" Jake said.

"We don't have money for an AC." Tommy said with a frown.

"There's gotta be a way to make some quick cash for an AC." I said looking at my friends.

"How about we do an OnlyFan account?" Jake said.

I looked at him with a strange face. "You gay?"

"No! It's a quick way to make some money..."

"What are we going to post?" Tommy asks, adjusting his dick in his boxers.

"Us three jerking off... We're some good looking dudes. I bet someone will pay to see us all together." Jake said, looking at me.

I felt on the spot. I wasn't horny and didn't find the two of them attractive like that. They weren't bad looking. Tommy was buff with a six pack and broad shoulders. While Jake was thin with nice blue hazel eyes. I gave it some thought as the fan came my way.

"Why the fuck not?" I said sitting up with my hand on my balls. "Let's make an account."

Jake went to get his laptop from his room. Tommy looked at me and grabbed his phone from under him. He put his hand in his underwear. Jake came back and sat the laptop on the crate. He was on site and made the account. He called us Demonster3– Demonster1 was taken. He put in our ID's for proof of age and we were in. Tommy synced his phone to the TV and it showed Xvideos.com. He unpaused the video of the sexy woman with blonde and pink hair playing with her pussy with a vibrator.

Her moaning made me semi hard. I felt my dick pulse as it was forced to the side as I squeezed by balls. I watched Jake take his phone and place it on the TV stand. I saw myself on the screen while the camera countdown from three. Jake sat beside me. Tommy moved to the couch to get in the shot.

I moved over to make more room. I felt Jake's hairy thigh touch mine. I looked at him put his hand in his underwear. I turned to the porn and focused on the girl. Tommy pulled out his hard thick dick and flopped it around. Jake laughed and whipped out his soft dick.

"Damn your dick is big, bro."

Tommy laughed. "It's not that big."

They waited for me to take off my underwear and show my dick. Pulled down my underwear and my dick sprung out like a jack in the box to say hello to the other dicks. Tommy got up and took off his underwear around his ankles and went to his room and came back with his vape pen. He blew out smoke and passed it to me. He got on his knees and to my surprise grabbed my dick and jacked it around before sucking it.

His mouth was nice and wet. I couldn't believe the macho man was bobbing on my dick. Jake took off his underwear and kicked them to the side and dropped to his knees behind Tommy and ate his asshole. Tommy sucked on my balls while he jerked my dick and it made me moan. He lifted my balls and I felt a tickling Sensation as he licked my gooch.

"Damn that feels good..." I said as he lifted up my legs and went for my ass. My dick became soft as he drilled his tongue in my hole. I took a drag of the vape pen and blew out a cloud of smoke. I then licked my fingers and placed the saliva on my dick and balls. "Mmmm... Eat that ass boy."

Tommy did as I ordered going deeper into my hole making me moan louder and louder. My dick was liking it as I stroked and played with my balls. He stood up and waved his hard dick in my face. It was surrounded by dark brown pubes and his balls were huge. I never sucked a dick before— but I had to return the favor. I leaned in forward and smelt is musky cock, let out a gasp and licked the tip of his fat mushroom head.

It was salty— like very salty. I grabbed his balls and began sucking the staff. He grabbed my head and pulled my hair making me take all of it in one gulp. I felt it hit the back of my throat making me gag. I felt a tear leak from my right eye. He let me come up for air and I felt a hair in the back of my throat. I coughed it up for a second before pulling it out my mouth.

I looked at Tommy who had a grin on his face. "Too much dick for you?"

I laughed and started to suck his dick again. I cupped his heavy balls and squeezed them making him moan. I got his dick nice and slick with my spit and rubbed them on his balls. That's when I noticed Jake with the phone recording.

"Yeah... suck that big fucking dick, man." His hard cock was in my face and I started sucking his. "Mmmm... Are you sure you have never done this before?"
I laughed and went back to Tommy. I jerked Jake's skinny long dick while he recorded. He moved behind Tommy and slapped his ass. "Look at that fat ass... it tastes as good as it looks. Show us that ass, my dude."

Tommy made muscles for the camera and turned around and bent over to show his fat ass. I stood up and slapped it laughing at it jiggle. He lean on the couch and took the phone to record Jake sucking Tommy's dick from behind. He made love to the camera with his blue hazel eyes.

"That's how you suck dick like a professional..." Jake said while he wiggled Tommy's cock. He then sucked on his ass and fingered it. "You ready for some dick?"

"I been ready."

"Let me grab some lube... Yo, hand me the coconut oil. Wait hand me to phone I want them to see all this..." I handed him the phone. "Look at them, hairy ass nuts."

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the coconut oil. I passed Jake the oil and he swooped out a little and put it in Tommy's ass. He slid his dick on the crack of his ass then slid it in making Tommy grunt. He passed me the phone and I got up on the arm of the couch to record. Tommy jacked his dick while Jake thrusted deeper into him.

Tommy moaned and grunted while Jake slowly thrust into him. I went closer to Tommy so he could suck my dick. I held the phone sideways to capture all of his glory.

Jake pulled out and flipped Tommy on his back and stuck in his dick and played with Tommy's hairy ass balls. I eagerly waited for my turn. I was hard and ready.

"Awwww...You want in on this?" Jake asked me.

I passed him the phone and got behind Tommy grabbed the oil and rubbed it on my dick and his ass then stuck it in slowly. I made his dick pulse. I squeezed his balls and looked at his hairy gooch— damn it was hot. I felt myself growing harder inside him. I felt my nuts slap his ass as I thrusted making him pant. Jake put his hard dick in my face and I sucked it. It tasted like coconut old as Tommy's ass.

Tommy jerker his dick while I fucked him faster and faster. "Yeah fuck me. Fuck that hole, bro."

"You like that?"

"Yeah... Keep giving me that dick!" He said jerking himself till he busted his load all over himself.

I pulled out and busted my nut all over his pubes and balls.

"Nice! Look at that." Jake said as he zoomed into the cum shot on Tommy's balls. He turned the phone around, "that's what sup! Onlyfans... check us out Demonster3! Yeah baby."

We all hopped in the shower together. After the shower we dried up and Jake uploaded the video to Onlyfans and we waited for something. Nothing happened for a while then we got 5 dollars for our video.