Urban Nights

The streets were never safe after the sun went down. I was on my way home trying to make it back before the street lights went up. I was six blocks away and my heart pounded as my steps quickened.

My pants were falling as I carried my shopping bags. I felt my underwear rise as they slid down. I couldn't pick them up— I should've changed into the new joggers I just bought at the mall today. I wasn't thinking. I should've kept my eyes on the time and not the deals at the mall.

As I watched the magenta sky darken as the sun went down the first street light went on. That's when my heart began to pounce out of my chest.

I looked at the bright yellow light flash as I heard the engine of a gang of motorcycles come my way. I ran for safety.

I couldn't make it home in time. I had to take Demonhill.

Demonhill was the shortest way home. It was away from the street, but it was all steps. I hiked up my pants making my underwear rise more and walked toward Demonhill Alley. I looked at the concrete staircase covered with a thick fog. I gulped and tried not to think of all the unsolved murders that happened on these steps.

I took my first step into the fog—- just 10,000 more steps to go. I felt a chill down my spine as if someone was watching me. I heard the wind whisper as I heard doors and windows shutting. I couldn't see the steps in front of me so I held on to the cold iron railing to my left. I tried following the yellow bright lights up. That's when I heard the boys.

"Look like someone's out past curfew!" Said a scratchy voice behind me. "You know what that means?"

I dropped my bags and ran up the stairs. The boys were too quick and caught me. "You can have my wallet and my phone... just don't hurt me!" I shook in my sneakers feeling my pants slowly slide down.

The boys laughed as I noticed their crimson eyes. The leader took out a pocket knife and I heard it click open.

"You know what happens past sundown... We don't want your money. We want your blood..."

I pissed myself.

"Ha! Look, he pissed himself!" Pointed one of the boy's.

They all laughed at me, making me shake more. The leader of the gang held his knife to my throat. I surely thought I was going to die when I felt a presence behind me. I then felt one of them bite my neck. I shouted in pain. It stinged. Blood dripped down from my neck as the boys laughed.

Then the boys looked up and their eyes widened. They soon ran down the stairs. I looked back and I saw glowing crimson eyes come from the mist.

I then saw a thin man with silver hair with a blue streak in a navy tuxedo with gold shoulder pads and a blue rose mask covering his lips. He stood in front of me for a moment not saying a word. He then took out a golden gun and fired past me several times.

I heard the boy's drop to the floor combusting into dust. I looked at the man and knew then the myths were true. He must've been the Urban Knight.

"Did they suck your blood?"

"Yes." I said holding my neck.

"I must take you home before others come. Take my hand."

I took his hand and we flew up into the shy. He held me close and I held on for dear life. He took me to the old clock tower.

"We must hurry before you become a Vampire for all eternity. Take off your clothes... I mean your shirt." I did as he asked. He took my shirt and put it on his desk and typed onto the computer. "We have till sunrise... I'm gonna need to examine that bite mark." He grabbed a cotton swab and took some blood from my neck.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry..." He said looking into my eyes.

I felt a chill down my spine and my dick pulsates as I saw his shimmering crimson eyes. They were beautiful. I watched him put the cotton swab into a test tube with fuchsia liquid and watched it turn green. He dropped into a test tube filled with black liquid and it bubbled. He then poured some of it onto a flash drive and put it into the computer.

"It's going to take some time for the computer to make the elixir... Do you feel alright?"

All I felt was hunger was over me. I imagine taking a huge bite of a burger, which was odd since I was vegan. I have been vegan since I was 16. I haven't had cravings for meat for 20 years now.

"All I feel is hungry..." I said holding my stomach.

"The Vampirism is taking effect... You can't eat till it is cursed. You're going to want meat... raw meat." He took off his face mask and I noticed his lip piercing wrapped around his luscious lips. He stood up and took off his tuxedo and placed it behind his chair. "If you feed you will be a Vampire forever... Can you wait till the curse is done?"

"All I could think about is food."

"We'll have to get your mind off of food and onto other things..." He dropped his pants and revealed his hard dick sticking out his jockstrap.

My pants fell to my ankles. I kicked off my pants and ran to suck his dick. My dick shot up like a rocket as I bobbed on his dick. I pulled down my boxers and kicked them off. I arched my back and looked up at him while I sucked his dick. I grabbed his balls and raised them up to give them a lick. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. I felt his abs up and down and pushed him to sit. I stood up and leaned against him. He played with my ass and gave it a slap.

"Mmmm... Do it again." I said.

He slapped harder. I looked back to see two red handprints on my pale ass. I went to kiss him and he turned away.

"I don't do kissing..." He said in a cold tone.

"You want to suck my dick?"

"I don't suck dick..."

I sighed. "You want to fuck me?"

"Yes." He reached for the lube in his desk.

I went on the floor on all fours and arched my back to show him my ass. I jerked my dick and waited for him to fuck me. He lube up my ass and fingered my hole making me feel good. He put some lube on my dick and stroked it. He then put his dick inside of me and started fucking me.

"You like that?"

"Yes... Faster! Harder!" I panted opening up my hole for him. I jacked my dick quicker as his balls slapped mines. "Yes... Fuck me, Urban Knight! This is your ass..."

"This is my ass, now." He panted and thrust faster and harder. He slapped my ass hard as his balls slapped mines again and again. "Take that dick!"

My dick was stiff. I felt myself about the cum. I stopped jerking to stop myself from busting my nut. I panted and moaned as my dick got harder and I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I shouted in pure bliss as my jizz squirted out.

His dick pulsed as I felt him cum inside of me. He grunted and laid on top of me. I laid down on my stomach feeling the cold floor on my dick and balls. "Awwww... That was great!"

He slid out of me. He slapped my ass one more time before checking the computer. "Crap! The computer froze..."

"Don't we still have time?"

"I don't think so..." He looked at the sunrise.