Chick Fil Ap

Rainbow and Lightning named their beautiful daughter Sunny.

Sunny McDash was four years old and Rainbow and Lightning had both quit college to take care of her. Rainbow also quit the Wondercolts, which had been her dream job, and was now a stay at home Karen mom with a bad haircut and an iPhone six.

Then, one day, when Sunny turned 8, their family was swarmed by the paparazzi.

"RAINBOW DASH!" screamed the paparazzi, "WILL YOU BE ACCEPTING BOB ROSS'S INVITATION?"

"What invitation?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"THE ONE ABOUT THE GRAND RACE!!"

Rainbow Dash gasped and checked her email. She had created it when she was nine; wondercoltluvkittypuppy@equine.com

At the very top was an email with the subject:

"2023 GREAT RACE INVITEES!"

on the very top was the fellow invitees. "HONEY!" yelled rainbow dash, "CHECK YOUR EMAIL!"

Lightning was also on the list.

"But darling," says Lightning, "We can't compete against each other. You know how we both get. It could hurt our marriage."

"Honey, nothing you could do would make me love you any less."

Rainbow and Lightning start aggressively making out in front of the paparazzi, who are glad they got some juicy pics to share with the whole world. (little did Sunny know people at school would tease her for it many years later.)

Rainbow and Lightning both accept the invitation, and soon they are on their way to to Radiator Springs.

Lightning and Mator do a weird handshake bear-bro hug thing and Sunny is disturbed by their behavior and starts to sob. Have you ever seen a Horse-Car hybrid cry? It's not a pretty sight.

Lightning hasn't seen Mator since college, and Mator has a girlfriend too!

Her name is Barbara Millicent Roberts, or Barbie for short. Barbie and Mator take Lightning, Sunny and Rainbow put for dinner at a fancy restaurant called Chick Fil A, and they all order five gallons of Chick Fil A sauce to go, because Sunny loved it so much.

But little did they know Lightning would be sleeping on the couch tonight.