𝔹𝕖𝕖 𝔻𝕦𝕠 ~ 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙. ( ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀 )

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤: Irl!Tubbo / Irl!Ranboo

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖/ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖: Tubbo's House, about a month after Ranboo moved in.

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: Hurt/Comfort.

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡/𝔻𝕦𝕠: Bee Duo.

ℙ𝕝𝕠𝕥:

( Part I )

Ranboo realizes how actually touch starved he is, mainly because of him always avoiding physical contact, duo to childhood trauma. One day, he freaked out about his housemate Tubbo going too far with all the bickering and caused him to get a panic attack, although soon being calmed down by the brit.

( Part II (( that i will MAYBE make- )) )

He questioned what happened, why the american would react so extremely to seemingly nothing at all, So Ranboo explains how uncomfortable he sometimes is with his clingyness, hoping he would understand. Tubbo, of course does, and makes sure to not cross Ranboo's newly set boundaries ever again. Although after a few weeks the taller finds himself missing the touch that the other offered him during his panic attack.

𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤: Panic attacks, anxiety, derealization, body dysphoria, angst angst angst, hyperventilation, mentions of trauma, paranoia

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 4265 words.

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: This is platonic, keep that in mind.

- - - -

Ranboo was always bad with physical contact.

Ever since he was a little kid, and ever since he started attending primary school. He was one of those kids always getting bullied for simply just being thee. He dealt with it for years, which led to him becoming extremely insecure and anxious about his physical appearance, his face especially. When he was still a teen, and about 12, maybe 13 to 15, his face was especially making him anxious, because of him being ' ugly ', as his classmates described it.

But the bullying wasn't even the worst thing, despite how cruel and unfair it often was. The worst thing, was the beating. It's quite surprising that he was beaten, and a lot. You would imagine things gong different ways, mainly because of his incredible height. Always sticking out o the crowd, at least by a head, always a little different than the others. At least that's what he thought, what he was told so many times, and eventually he just considered it true.