💝-Cuddles.. (Error X Dream)

Requested by: 1NimNoms1

Welp I tried my best so

Welp I tried my best so.. Enjoy-?
This probably will be cringe- :')

------------------------------------------------------------------

🧵💀Error's pov:💀🧵

I was chilling at my anti-void as usual. I kept checking on Dream to see what's he been doing on his vacation. Not because Nightmare asked me too, the real reason is I love him.

I know, it's a bit messed up for the 'Destroyer of AUs' to fell in love with the 'Guardian of positivity'. It's kinda ironic that I saw him having a Nightmare (ba-dum-tss) even though his name is 'Dream'. I want to comfort him but I can't do it, I can't touch him or I'll crash but I decided to give it a try.

I summoned a portal to Dream's bedroom and walks up to him as the portal close. I touched him a bit and didn't crashed, I was confused about it. I decided to gave him a cuddle and still didn't crash. I blushed and kiss him on his forehead as he nuzzling on my chest looking really comfortable.

'Is this what love supposed to feel like?' I thought to myself. I yawned and slowly fell asleep.

--------------------THE NEXT DAY---------------------

⭐💛 Dream's pov:💛⭐

I woke up, yawning and felt comfy on someone's chest when I look at them and that 'someone' is my crush. Error. I blushed hard and questioned myself that how on earth can he touch me.

Then, I felt a kiss on my skull. Looks like he's awake. 'Oh no, no, no-' I looked up and ask him "Wh-why are you here..? And how do you touch me.?" "1. You were having a nightmare 2. It's probably because of the love I have for you."

Th-the love he has for who?! I blushed hard and buried my face on his chest. "Aww, sunshine you look like a lemon!" He said. Oh. My. Goodness. He gave me a nickname now?! We're not even dating yet-!!

But what a surprise- He confess to me right here and now. Yup- I accepted of course. He's so tall and handsome, how couldn't I fell in love with him. He pulled me and kiss me on the lips(?) I kissed back and gosh that was the bestest day of my life. I love him so much!

Then we get back to cuddling each other
------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear I could do longer than this-

Well, I hope you like this since I have no idea to add to this cringe thing-

Words:
422