Feel the Music

Hope's POV
I look at myself in the mirror. My long brown falls down my back in loose curls. My brown eyes look bright due to the natural makeup I put on my eyelids and and my body is in a curvy figure. I check to see if I need any lip gloss and I shake my head mentally seeing that I look fine.

I get my guitar, my sheet music, and my purse and go downstairs. When I see my mom she greets with her loving smile. I smile back and give her a hug. When she pulls back she signs, Are you going to the club right now? I smile and sign, Yes I am. Do you want to come and watch? My mom put a sad expression on her face and signed, Honey I would love to but I actually have to work. I signed, Ok that's fine. She smiled and signed, Are you sure?
I nodded my head in saying yes. she smiled and signed, Oh I have to go to work now, love you.

She grabbed her keys and her work bag, got into her car and drove off. I made sure I had everything and when I decided I did I left the house.

As I was walking, I decided to look at my sheet music to make sure I memorized everything correctly. When I got to the club, I went up to the lady in charge of the performer list, signed my name and looked for a chair.

If you are wondering why I am at a club, it's not really a club where people are drinking like idiots and looking for girls and well you know what I'm saying. It's a type of club where people can come and perform. The club is called "Star Club". It sounds weird but they tell us in here that we are all stars even though some of us really aren't.

Performers started going up, doing their thing and then leaving the stage. Then a guy named Justin was called up to the stage. He brought his guitar and his sheet music with him. I looked at him to see the details and I gotta say he is pretty good looking. He has messy brown hair that girls always like and his eyes are the beautiful chocolate brown. He has a nice build too.

But like they always say "perfect guys are always players". Well not everyone just me. Although I could'nt hear him, I could tell he was good because when he sang and played his guitar, his face expression changed into a hot love, passionate filled expression. He must really love music.

I could tell he was really good because he got a standing ovation after he performed. Finally my name was called and I grabbed my stuff and went up to the stage. When my stuff was all situated, I sat down in front of the microphone. I made sure my guitar was tuned by feeling the vibrations. When I felt the right vibration, I finally decided to introduce myself.

Now I know you're thinking "what you're deaf, you can't talk". I actually became deaf at 15 years old so I know how to talk. Anyways back to the subject.
"Hello everyone," I spoke and signed at the same time. The audience nodded their head in greeting. I smiled and continued," My name is Hope McKnight, and I will be singing and playing a song that I wrote. Hope you enjoy."

The audience clapped and I started strumming the guitar. And then I started singing...

Every time I'm holding you,
I feel time stop,
But when I look at the clock,
20 minutes has passed.
Time is a thief mmm time is a thief.

The words just starts flowing and I am lost in my own world. I just love music.
After the song was done, I opened my eyes and was surprised to see a standing ovation in front me. I smiled feeling proud of myself and walked off the stage and as I was about to walk out the door, I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

When I turned around, I saw that it was the cute guy from earlier and he was smiling from ear to ear. he stuck out his hand and said," Hi my name is Justin."

Ok you guys this a new book. I'm kind of bad at writing stories but please let me know what you guys think! Vote and comment! Thank you and love you guys!