Part 11

Kentrell pov
Baton Rouge
Next day

Kentrell pov Baton Rouge Next day

Ida I'm about to go home . I said getting out her bed.

But why if you hate me just say that . She said making me laugh.

I can never hate you mamas . I said kissing her .

I just have to go to the studio you can come with me if you want . I said grabbing my keys and phone .

Alright bett.she said jumping on my back as we walked downstairs seeing Macei .

Wassup big bro where y'all going . She asked

Well damn Macei you don't say hi to me . Ida said jumping down .

Anywho cause we got ms jealous over here I'm going to the studio ion know if you wanna sit in there all day . I said

Nah I'm gonna go to the mall anyway with tootie . She said as I handed her 4 bands .

Oh no sir I have my own money thank you tho . She said putting it back in my hand she hate taking my money .

Alright lil sis be safe come on ida. I said walking out the door with ida following behind.

Who gonna be at the studio. She asked playing the game on my phone .

Ion know probably my Gang. I said pulling up to McDonald's.

Here get what you want . I said handing her 100 dollars .

It's McDonald's kentrell I don't need all this money I don't need yours either I got my own you want anything.she said grabbing the door handle.

Nah . I said going back on my phone seeing she walked out the car I went on live .

Wassup y'all . I said

👀300k

Who you with ?

Where you at?

Hiii

😍😍.

Hii youngboy

Your so handsome.

Here . Ida said handing me the bag as she was eating hers .

I said I didn't want nothing. I said looking in the bag

I know I just didn't care you wanna eat before you get in the studio . She said eating her hash brown.

I'm on live say hi.I said showing her as she put her hand on her face.

I look bad desean . She said

No you don't look they said you look made pretty. I said reading the comments.

Aww thank y'all .she said as I pulled out the parking lot going to the studio.

Ayy say this made good what this is . I said drinking it .

It's an Carmel frappe I would've gotten u a large but I didn't know if you wanna gonna like it .she said reading the comments.

This shit odd good . I said pulling up to the studio.

Alright y'all see y'all when I see you .I said ending the live as we got out the car.

Just a filter.
To be continued
Or I might end this book 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don't know