Prologue

Eep! New story! And it isn't a One Direction fan fiction either! I've been having this idea lately (and when I say lately, I mean for the last 3 months). So... Here is "The" story that's been stuck in my head for a not-so long time. I just hope you, readers, will like it. At first, it would seem too cliche BUTTTTT there's a twist in the end... Or something like that. Haha! Whatever! It's just different! 

Oh, and there might be uhm... a little bit (or maybe a bit more hehe) of swearing and cussing. And this is just the prologue. I just want to give you 'some' background on the main character. (: 

_________________________________________

~PROLOGUE

"Hey, Abby!" A cheery voice greeted me the moment I woke up, "Uhm..." then suddenly, it turned a bit solemn. I think already have an idea on where this is going, "Look, I'm just gonna go straight to the point," he paused, taking a few deep breaths like saying 'it' was the hardest thing to do. "For the past week, uhm, I've been... It feels like w-we're being distant to each other and... I - I just don't think it's working - working out for us. I'm sorry. I hope we can still be friends," then the line went dead the moment he said the last word.

What an asshole! He broke up with me!

Without inviting me first to lunch or dinner! He could've asked me out nicely at first to a restaurant or some shit then break up with me. But no! He's too much of a coward to even talk to me in person. I can't believe I dated a wuss like that for two weeks! Waste of my time. Well, I should've seen that coming. With an eye-glass wearing nerd like that, what would I expect?

A fucking miracle, that's what I expected.

I looked at my phone again and saw it was only five o'clock in the morning. Jeez, he couldn't even wait to break it off with me. I couldn't go back to sleep once I wake up no matter how much I wanted to and I hate it. Well, no point in fretting over it now.

Sitting up straight, I mentally checked my "Who To Date" list and crossed off the 'Nerd'. I may seem a bit - or not a bit - slutty and whorish. Heck, even I would willingly admit that I am. I've dated the 'Emo', 'Snobbish and a little bit popular rich guy', 'The popular guy', 'The New Kid' and many other cliche type of guys you ever read from a book or could even think of. I could call myself a 'hopeless romantic'. Oh wait. Everyone calls me that. And I'm not the least bit disturbed or affected by that because I, myself, consider that I am one.

It's not easy actually. Because ever since I've read romance novels either from the internet or from a real book (and I was ten years old by then), I began to view men differently. Say, for example, the nerd I just dated who recently broke up with me a couple of minutes ago. Based on the novel I've read, the nerd is, well, a nerd who turned out to be an insanely hot guy who every girl (mainly sluts) would drop their panties for. I don't really know how that happened, as crazy as that sounds. So I, like the hopeless romantic I am, started to date a nerd in hopes of him becoming a guy with six-pack abs, blond hair, blue eyes, and all that shit. But... I stand corrected and humiliated.

You'd think I'd stop dating different types of guys and just 'let love happen'. Nope, you're wrong. I still have a few uncrossed guys left in my mental list and I am determined to finish it all until I find the right one.