The Court Room

"Oi Eren!" Levi opened the door to the dirty cell in which Eren slept in. "What is it Corporal?" Eren asked. "Erwin has managed to get us a session in court to try and stop this, now come on breakfast is in 5 minutes," Levi left Eren laying in his now that he noticed unusually wet bed.

•Time Skip•
In the court room it was like the first time Eren had his hands bonded and put in between the fork in the pole situated in the middle of the room. Eren looked around and noticed amongst the glares and shocked expressions was the whole Survey Cor. "LET THE SESSION BEGIN!" A loud bang echoed throughout the court as a man-no boy!? who Eren didn't recognise, he had extremely light blonde hair and aqua blue/green eyes, plus he looked about Eren's age. "THE SURVEY COR BELIEVES THEY CAN PROVE THAT HE IS INNOCENT AND HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE!" His angelic voice was broken by many cries and screams along the lines of 'he doesn't deserve it he's a titan' or 'let the monster die'.

"ORDER!!" The blonde yelled silencing the crowd. Hanji stepped up and began her speech, I expected something more crazy but what we got was, "Here kneeling before you is Eren Jäeger, a soldier and a dear friend. Now I know it's not my room to say it.....but I will," she continued, "you want to know who killed the Colossal Titan, well he is kneeling right in front of you!" She paused as gasps and exclamations sounded through the room. "Also I have to say," Eren noticed the blonde leaned forward obviously caught onto what Hanji was saying, "How......HOW COULD WE HAVE WON!? OUR FOE WAS GIGANTIC!!!! BUT NOW WATCHING INSIDE IVE SEEN THAT........WE ARE JUST A BARBARIC!!!!!!!!!!" Hanji ignored the glares given to her and stepped back. "Thank you Zöe Hanji for your moving speech," the boy didn't sound sarcastic he sounded worried but it was hard to tell. "NOW THE ACCUSATIONS!!!!!" A slim man stepped forward and Eren froze it was Darius Zackly!!!!! "I believe all we need to know about Mr. Jäeger is that he is a dangerous monster and will not be able to be apart of our new peaceful world!" The crowd cheered and the blonde looked disgusted at them but still kept quiet. Blondey turned around and was handed a letter. "I HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE KING!!!!" He opened the letter and read it out. "EREN JÄEGER IS.......IS GUILTY AND SHALL BE EXECUTED TOMORROW BY LEVI HIMSELF AS HE WAS PUT UNDER THE CUSTODY OF LEVI!!!!!!" The crowd cheered and after a few minutes of waiting the court was cleared accept for Levi, Erwin, Hanji, Eren and the blonde haired teen. As soon as Eren was unchained he was attacked by a hug by......the blonde haired boy who was, CRYING!? "Oh Eren I'm so so sorry please forgive me for my rudeness!" Eren looked at the blonde confused, "what do you mean?" "I'm going to be held responsible for the death of my brother!!!!!"

A/N
So what do you think of this I still don't know what to call our blonde boy can you help?
Um ok before you start I know Eren's parents had brown hair but it's going to be explained later why his hair is blonde ok so calm your farms! Don't worry it's going to get romantic soon with Levi and Eren so just wait oh spoilers for next chapter expect some lemon ;D

Cya Later Guys Rawwwwww~