Chapter one-the hallway

I wake up in a hospital room, I look around confused of where I am and why I am in the room. I get up and go to look out the window, the sky is bright green and the stars are out. "Where am I?" I think to myself as I look out the window. I turn around because I here a door open, the door to my bathroom was open but no one was in there or near the door. I walk into the bathroom to see a bath full of blood, and a broken toilet. I look in the mirror to see myself, except I look nothing like myself I look like what I've always wanted to look like, I have short fluffy black hair, with a good style and one green eye and one blue. I stare for minutes amazed at the fact I look like what I've always wished I looked like. There was only one thing wrong, my whole hand was covered in a scar, as if I had been burned from my fingertips to the wrist. I try to exit the bathroom but the door suddenly slams shut in my face, causing me to trip backwards. I look around the room trying to find escape, there's nothing I can do besides sit in the corner. I decide to get into the bathtub filled with blood fully clothed. I start to drown in the blood not being able to wake up. I wake up once again in a different hospital room except someone is here with me. They are already up and looking around the room, they also look as confused as I am. I look at my arm pull out an IV once again and walk up to them just to tap on their shoulder. They look at me confused and I ask them what their name is. We stare at eachother for a little while until they introduce themselves, their name is Saege. I told them my name is Muno thinking to myself "why did I say that why can't I say my real name." I walk out of the room and look into a mirror, I look different than what I was before, half of my hair is pink and the other half is bright orange, both of my eyes are purple with little pink specks that you can't see unless you are really close to my face. I look down to see my clothes, covered in blood. I start walking down the hallway to figure out it's a never ending hallway filled with doors leading to something new each time I open them. I open up a door and it's a carnival. Everyone in the carnival is staring at me. I look down at my feet. I'm on a tight rope and below me is fire. Someone runs up behind me and pushes me down, I fall into the fire but once again I wake up somewhere, just outside of the door that I entered to get to the circus room. I turn around and someone offering their hand, I take it and they help me up. I ask them for their name and they respond with "poison " . I was confused. Where did Saege go? I thought to myself. I ask poison if they saw someone anywhere and they say they saw someone walk in to a room numbered "787879" I ask poison to bring me to the room. We start walking it feels like it's taking hours to get to this door. Eventually we reach door 780000, and take a break. After a short break we continue to walk for what feels like hours and finally we reach the door. I enter to see Saege trapped in the corner being attacked by monsters. I get scared and run over to the apple tree, where it pulls me in, I can't escape.