tik... tok... DEATH! (Part 2, Final)

The morning sun shone its way through the poorly closed curtains and lit up Stone's room. He woke up in a good mood. Yesterday's horror was over, it seemed like nothing had happened, that it was only a fantasy, imagination. Bad obsession, bad dream. He should have thought less about the bad stuff and not read any scary trash on the Internet before going to bed. Stone looked at the phone – it was fully discharged. Does not turn on. It's already a time to go to school. The sound of the front door opening. Stone ran towards it. Tired mother returned from night duty.

"Oh, buddy... you already awake?!"

"Let me help."

The son took the heavy bags from his mother's hands and helped her take off the jacket. As the mother bent down to take off her shoes, he noticed the graying roots of the hair on her head. With a heavy exhalation of fatigue, the mother looked at her son: "Have you already had breakfast?" The stomach was empty.

"Yes, I ate," he lied. "I'm already leaving for school."

"Okay, then I'll go take a nap."

Stone knew that if he told the truth, his mother would run to cook him breakfast.

She'd better have a rest. I must crack the formula for success in order to become popular and earn a lot of money. Then mom will no longer have to struggle to feed them both. Then she can finally take a vacation, and travel to the countries she dreamed of visiting.

Something strange was happening at school. Increased attention from everyone. Is there something wrong with the clothes? No, it seems to be ok. They look and smile. Someone taps on the shoulder. Thumbs up! And that group of girls over there are pointing their index fingers at me. Smells fried... Something heavy and soft fell on him from behind and hugged.

"Dude, you're the man! Congratulations!" Potato smelled like French fries.

"Hey! Congratulations with what?"

"What...? Is that not enough for you?"

"What?"

"What? You mean that you really don't know?"

"Yeah, so WHAT?"

"Did you look at your phone today?"

"No, I forgot to put it on charge."

"Oh my God! Then you are going to be crazy!" Potato pulled out his phone and quickly found WHAT happened. "Here, look!"

1 million subscribers! Something incredible happened. Stone literally woke up famous. In one night, one million subscribers. Just yesterday, a schoolboy dreamed about this, and now he could not believe his eyes. The whole school was talking about him. Is it a matter of luck? Or was Speedy right and he just had to keep making videos? But along with surprise and joy, Stone felt something else, some other feeling lurking behind them. Zawa! Zawa! He remembered the red nail. Is Speedy dead? But no one talks about him at school. Maybe they don't know? Or maybe it was all part of yesterday's nightmare? A whole wave of thoughts and emotions swirled in the Skinny boy's head. 'It flew into one ear and flew out from the other' – this was the way that school classes went through his head today. He couldn't wait to get back to the virtual world.

The smartphone charged and exploded with thousands of messages. It took Stone what seemed like an eternity to sort out the insane torrent of attention he was bombarded with. About a dozen offers from online casinos, bookmakers and other dingy advertisers promised filthy numbers, other brands offered a little less. His breath quickened from excitement when Stone imagined that he hit the jackpot – now he can buy everything he dreamed of, and eventually save enough so that his mother could quit her backbreaking job.