Enough is enough

It started like a normal day (outfit 8) I went to school as Snow Raven, like usual. But the other thing I'd never told anyone was how much previously and now, how much I'd been bullied. Not mom, not dad, not Don and most certainly not Charlie. I'd kept positive, and my chin up and like Charlie had kept a secret journal. I'd locked it away in mom's special room, in a special chest, with a special coded lock. This house has so many nooks and crannies that after school, when I don't have practice I spend my after school days searching and finding them all.

There was one person aside from Jack that knew my secret identity, that had made assumptions about me, someone that I didn't even know. Like I said no one not even Jack knows this. And honestly being kidnapped was the best thing that ever happened to me. Aside from being with my brothers. But more often times now I'd caught myself having thoughts about suicide. I'd gotten comments about me being things like a bitch, a whore or a slut. And I'd let them pass right over me. I'd gotten comments that said I was stupid, ugly, worthless and useless, and I'd caught myself agreeing with them. I've heard, go jump off a bridge no one wants you here, why do you even exist?! And I'd wondered that all the time, but I know I'm wanted because my family loves me and if I had one reason not to go through with it, it would be because of my family.

But more recently I've been hearing the reason why I go by a ridiculous name is because my family disowns me. And in the years I was gone, I'd ran away from home. That my family probably abuses me and wants nothing to do with me. Which I know it isn't true because I know they love me. I've been told I'm a freak, and that nobody wants me, that the reason I came back was because I crave attention. And that's why the rumors had spread to me being a slut or a whore.

But the ones I hear the most are you go by a fake name because you know you'll never amount to anything, that you know you'll never live up to your family name that you're nothing but a screw up. That people that have fake names have self identifying issues and don't know who they are. You want me to jump, I'll jump, but not without a parachute. I can't hurt my family like that. I know there would be people that would mourn me.

Which leads me to where I am now. Sorta. This time Jack had been around to hear some of those things, and he warned the kid not to say things like that. I told Jack I was going home. I told Charlie I had a theater thing. I was really going to go jump off a bridge, well a cliff. I'd had my parachute with me, and had gotten secret help from Charlie, I'd told him it was for a math experiment and he had checked my calculations, so I knew it would work, I knew my parachute would open. Everything was done for me.

Me: Hey Charlie will you look at this for me one last time, I'm texting it to you. Him: Yeah kiddo looks great. See you after practice. Then Jack walked by. He'd seen him, and called out to him. Hey Jack! I thought you did tech stuff with Farrah for theater after school. I do, we didn't have practice today. That's funny she told me she was staying for a theater thing. No, she told me, she was going home.

He called me. Char: Hey Farr's where are you? Me: Uh, I told you I had a theater thing after school today. Char: But Jack said you came home. Me: Oh shoot, tell him I forgot that I had a theater thing today, listen Charlie I gotta go we're testing some of those things, like that stuff you went over. Char: But kiddo that was for a parachute? Farrah what is this play about? Me: Sorry Charlie, darn my phone's about to die, and I can't hear you. I gotta go, by Charlie I love you. Farrah wait!

So I calculated the sound of her voice and the sounds around her in the background, she seemed scared on the phone. Pike's Peak! Her journal, I didn't catch anything else in it except about Pike's Peak! I also probably overheard some things I wasn't supposed, *Ug* this is all my fault I didn't try to stop her. What are you talking about? Where is this journal? On they're way to go look for it, Jack told him everything I just told you guys.