-

Prompt:

Tom is the leader of a gang or mob (something like that) and Harry gets in trouble with him.

Bonus for:

• Snarky/sarcastic/witty Harry.

• Tom who pretends not to care but does really.

• Loveable/hate able minions, preferably canonical Death Eaters.

_______________________

Please note that this is my first one shot so any constructive criticism would be welcome.

_____________________________________________________________

Tom walked through the alley glaring viciously at anyone who tried to stop him, flanked by his esteemed death eaters, Severus Snape and Bellatrix Lestrange. Finally coming to a stop just short of a ruggish looking boy he spoke, "Potter! You owe me!" Finally the boy looked up startling the other onlookers with the depth held within his emerald green eyes.

"No, I don't."

Both death eaters either side moved forward as if to grab him before Tom waved at them to stop, moving himself forward until only a short gap was between them he spoke quietly so only he and the boy could hear. Finally after a short silence when all others appeared to be holding their breath he backed away. Standing, looking at Harry Potter one last time before he strode off he spoke, "You know where to find me if you ever change your mind."

And with that the heir to the Crime Underworld, Tom Marvolo Riddle, departed leaving shocked onlookers silently gaping wondering just how and who was possibly able to stand up to the supposedly ruthless man who could kill without a thought.

_______________

Pondering upon whether he would ever one day take the offer giver to him he walked around aimlessly until he realized where he was. And upon that realized what situation he had put himself in.

Trapped in a dark alley with only one exit, discounting the wire fence on the opposite side, with a group of well know thugs who just happened to have a certain dislike of him walking steadily towards him. Taking the one chance he had he tried to walk back the way he came before they realized just who he actually was. Sadly that wasn't going to happen. Managing to walk halfway down the alley before they even spotted him, he speeded up ignoring the original plan of trying to remain unseen to going with I totally don't care if I get seen I just want to get out of here plan.

The group, coming to a standstill blocking his way, all squared their shoulders. The one who appeared to lead them spoke, "Well, look here and what do we find ourselves with. A little Potter. What, no escape for you now. You weren't that worried when you ripped me off! Oh yes, but I have you now don't I. All alone without your... oh yeah! You don't have any friends! But now, oh, I'm going to enjoy this and then I'm going to leave you alone here to suffer alone to die!"

And with that, all one Harry Potter felt for the next half hour was pain as fist upon fist laid into him and once he fell it changed to kicks. Going in and out of consciousness he heard laughter as they finally walked away leaving him bleeding, broken and dying on floor. Continuing to lay panting on the floor blacking in and out randomly until he could finally remember which way was up and down he finally struggled to push himself up, from which he immediately rolled over throwing up what little was remaining in his stomach. Trying again he managed to crawl up and lean heavily against the wall.

Stumbling out the alley he tried to bring to mind a mental picture of London with little success due to the likely concussion he had received. Finally remembering a brief fact he started to stumble along until he finally came to a large dark building. Hoping his messed up brain was correct he used his less injured arm knock loudly three times before pausing once and knocking again. Sighing he leaned heavily on the building waiting for his last hope to either appear or have gone forever as he wasn't entirely sure he would last the night if help didn't arrive soon.