"I love you"- Prince seires

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙: gion/livio
𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖: The prince series in candy jem
𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎:fluff
𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: This is from knights of fright, during the Halloween festival, when gion asks livio to tell him everything. After everything Livio falls asleep and Gion snuggles with him(basically ending in cuddles)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Gion... How is the party? What are you doing here actually."
"Where are my socks."
"At the bottom drawer."
Gion moves to sit beside livio
Unexpectedly, gion speaks up and says,"Since this is the last time we see each other, tell me everything."
Livio startles but nonetheless smiled sadly at Gion.
Chatting for hours wasn't bad but somehow it's even worse, knowing that after this they wouldn't see each other again.
After hours of talking and Ciel's annoying phone call, Livio tires out and his eyes start to droop.Gion notices and he wonders if he should cuddle? Was that it? Gion eventually musters up the courage to do so and quietly wraps his arm around livio's waist. Livio hums and leans towards his side, he remembered when he was younger they used to do this although it was technically called a hug-
Eventually their legs tangle and even though the floor was uncomfortable, they just cudddled closer and basked in each other's presence.
"Hey.. Livio?" Gion asks after awhile upon hearing no reply, he turns his head to him and finds out Livio fell asleep and his soft snores were heard.
Gion's eyes softened and he placed a chaste kiss on his forehead. Livio shifted but pressed further towards Gion's side. Gion felt his consciousness slip out and before he realised, he had said, "I love you"
Unbeknownst to them, Principal Evan walked past and thought: maybe I'll just bring him to the place next time and leave him here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ahahaaaaaa this was weird to write out LMAO but I hope you enjoyed, it was short but :) I hope you'll stay tuned for the future chapters!!