Chapter 3: Ready

It was time for the NFL season to began. Week 1 vrs the Tennessee Titans. It was going to be a challenge for this defense to stop Derrick Henry arguably the best RB in the NFL.

Y/N woke up next to his girlfriend who was now a little bit over four months pregnant. He got up quietly and headed over to the bathroom.

Sofia:" Y/N I know you're up" she said still laying down.

Y/N:" Sorry I made too much noise I-" he said before being interrupted.

Sofia:" Y/N its fine I know its gameday." she said now sitting up in bed.

Y/N:" I know Im just worried what if I mess up what-what-" he said before being stopped again by his girlfriend.

Sofia:" Y/N look at me you know I will never lie too you. Every time I have watched you play since freshman year I know you will be fine. Now remember put that punta Derrick Henry on his ass all game." she said giving me a kiss at the end.

Y/N:" Don't forget you guys are up in suite for the whole season" he said as he put on a shirt.

Sofia:" I know you're birth mom is giving me a ride to the game" she said as she was also getting up her little baby bump was starting to show.

Y/N left the apartment to head to the stadium in a black grafic Allen Iverson shirt with a gold chain Pitvipers and Yeezys and ripped jeans. Y/N put on his pregame playlist in the car and got into focus as he drove too the staidium. Arriving in the players lot he parked as he saw a bunch of faces. Including Antiono Gibson, JD Mckissic and Daron Payne. He got out the car and began his walk inside the stadium with his airpods in blasting NBA Youngboy.

Going inside the locker room he saw a bunch of players already there as he dapped up a few heading towards his locker that read Y/N Taylor #22. Y/N put on his compersion shirt and shorts as he got out there for some for light streching. Before having to go back in Y/N sat on the bench for a few minutes taking it all in. He then went back hype ready for the game. Y/N was at his locker putting on his classic 2 sleeve look for this game his sleeves would be red his cleats would be yellow and red socks. Y/N finished getting ready and headed out to team warm ups with his speedflex and custom visor that wouldn't let anyone see his eyes. He could only wear it for warm ups otherwise he wore a clear visor. During warm ups Y/N spotted his family as he slowly made his way over to them. He walked over as other fans we near them. He noticed a few kids and teens on the sideline completly stunned at his presance.

Sean:" Y/N best advice more today don't be scared to meet him in the hole." he said as Y/N nodded at him.

Jackie:" You got this big bro I belive in you" Y/N smiled

Sofia:" Remeber what I said earlier babe" she said as he look down at her.

Coach Rivera then walked up too them as he was alway frendily with his players families.

Coach Rivera:" Get words of advice Y/N" he said as Y/N chuckled.

Y/N:" Learning from the best what can I say" his coach chuckled patted him on the back and walked off.

Y/N birth mother Zoe was also with them as Chase walked up too him.

Chase:" Oh my bad Y/N" didn't notice with you where with you're family my bad" he said turning his back before y/N grabbed his shoulder.

Y/N:" Why don't you introduce yourself to my family" Chase said hello as he was kinda shocked at the presance of Sean Taylor being there.

Chase:" Its a honor to meet you" he said shaking his hand.

Sean:" Washingtons defensive future is in good hands good luck to both you today" he said

Chase and Y/N then took pics with a few fans. There was this one little kid that Y/N noticed was so mesmorized by him so he went over to the kids parent. He asked if they wanted a picture they said yes as Y/N grabbed the little boy and put him on his shoulders.