"Wait!"

!CUSS WORDS!

(BEFORE WE START I WANNA THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT BRUHH IM SO FUCKINF HAPPY AND ITS 2 AM RN FOR ME SO THE STORY PROB WILL MAKE NO SENSE... TvT)

Muichiro's POV:

"I want him, not you." Tanjiro said to me. My face suddenly turned pale.

"W-what..? Tan.. What do you mean...?" I asked him, my heart stopped. I thought Tanjiro really loved me. Was this all fake..?

"I'm sorry Muichiro-Kun.. I lied, my heart belongs, and ONLY belongs to Tomioka-San. I hope you can understand.."

I looked at him, not believing him, hoping that this is just a joke. 

"So our relationship meant nothing to you?" I finally said slowly, my sparkling eyes suddenly turned dead.

"No! No Muichiro-Kun! You don't get it..." Tanjiro said to me again, this time looking away.

"Oh hell yeah I get it. I know how it feels to be in love. How much torture that ones been through just because they loved." I said, 

and then continued. 

"Love is terrible, a horrible thing, really. Ever since I was a kid, I was told that love make one's life better. Now, I know the horrible truth." 

"Muichiro-Kun.. No, what you said isn't true. Love itself is a beauty. But mostly misunderstood." Tanjiro said to me.

"Stop feeding yourself those lies Tanjiro-Kun. You know and I know." I said, my voice as dead as a corpse.

"No Muchiro-Kun. What you don't understand is. This, this is not love." Tanjiro said, firmly.

I widened my eyes at his words. Not love..? Are you crazy? NOT LOVE?

"If this is not love, then tell me what this is..." I replied, holding down my anger.

"What we have right now, is called admiration and like. You like me, you admire me because of my skills. Because of how I slay demons. You admire me, which made you like me. But it was never love, no, never. Love is when you'd abandon everything you have, just so you could stay with the one you love. Love is when you like someone, no matter how weak or strong they are. No matter what they look like, you still love them in the end. That, is called true love." Tanjiro said, ending the sentence with a scent of guilt.

"Ah.. I see, I see. Go get your man. And thank you Tanjiro-Kun, for teaching me something new.." I said to him, and then got up and left.

The truth is, I really do love Tanjiro. I love his kindness, the way his smile just lit up the world. The way he'd comfort me with his hand. The way he talk. Just everything about him. But I guess Tanjiro don't see the same in me.

(OMFG THIS IS TOO CRINGE I CAN'T-)

Giyuu's POV:

I was walking to butterfly mansion with stupidly annoying Naoko when I saw the boar head dude. I think the one that's Tanjiro's friend.

"AY! TAMAKOKO! FIGHT ME!" The boar head said to me.

"It's Tomioka." I said simply.

"Hey there little kid, do you know who you're talking to? This is the water pillar, Tomioka Giyuu. AND also my boyfriend." Naoko said, smirking.

"HUH? TAMAMODO? I THOUGHT YOUR DATING GONPACHIRO?!" The boar head said to me angrily.

I didn't respond.

"EH?" The boar head looked at me confusingly.

"Who da fuck dat old crusty musty crumbly chalky flakey dead skin face looking person?" The boar head pointed at Naoko.

"HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Naoko said to the boar head. Obviously angered.

I tried my best not to laugh out loud. I wanted to hug the boar head when he said that, but I didn't. After a few more minutes of fighting. The boar head left.

"Geez that shithead is one annoying fuck!" Naoko hisses to me.

I looked at him in disgust, before Naoko said anything else, I saw Tanjiro. Walking towards me.

"He's here" I said, suddenly grabbing Naoko's arm.

"Oh great he's here!" Naoko said. Then he pulled me in, and started to kiss my lips. We were kissing passionately. Or should I say Naoko kissed me passionately. Nope, I hate his kiss. But I have to act in order to make Tanjiro jealous. Therefore, I took my chances and closed my eyes, and started to caress Naoko's thighs. Naoko was obviously shocked but went along with it.

"T-Tomioka-Kun." I heard Tanjiro said sadly. I suddenly stopped kissing Naoko and directed my attention to Tanjiro. 

He was holding flowers with a little card that said, "To Giyuu"

Oh.. fuck.. I messed the fuck up didn't I.

He ran away crying and threw the card and the flower at me. I opened the card and it said:

Dear Giyuu,

I'm sorry I was being a fool that day when we were arguing. I realized how much I miss you. I love you Giyuu. I really do. 

Love,

Tanjiro.

I stared at the card in disbelief, tears started to drip down my cheeks to the card. Just then, I realized how terrible I am. I hold the card tightly in my hand and started to chase Tanjiro.

"wait Tanjiro!"

BAHAHA CLIFFHANGER AGAIN YOU'RE WELCOME. ALSO THE NEXT NEXT CHAPTER PROB GONNA CONTAIN A TINY BIT OF MUICHIRO X GENYA BECUASE YES :)