Before we start, thank you so much guys for your nice comments!! (^o^)/

Sorry if the characters personalities doesnt match, i will try my best

I hope you like this fanfic <33

It was just a normal day at the agency, nothing special. Everyone was busy with their work.

Ranpo was eating his snacks as usual, Kenji was taking care of the agency's cow with Kyouka, Atsushi was busy with paper work and Dazai was complaining how boring it is, while Kunikida is shouting at him to do his work.

"I agree with Dazai-san.. it is pretty boring today.." Atsushi thought. He was really bored, doing paper work wasnt his favorite.

"I am done with you Dazai! Because of you my ideal work plan is ruined!! Now we are 20 minutes late from the work plan!!!"

Kunikida was really mad at him. Dazai didnt really seem like he cared about it, though. He was busy daydreaming about ways to suicide.

Finally Dazai thought its enough annoying Kunikida for now, or he will really beat his ass. So he started doing his work.

After a while, Dazai got a call. He checked who is calling, it was Gin. She never really called him, was it something important? He decided to answer it.

"Hello Dazai-san."

"What do you want? Im not thinking joining mafia back any time soon."

Suddenly Atsushi started staring at Dazai. Its not like he was a type of person who listens others calls, but it was port mafia we were talking about, it could be something dangerous, something that risks the agency.

"Its not that. My brother is pretty sick, and he wont listen to me, but try to get out of the bed. I cant take care of him because of work. There isnt anyone i know which is free, well except Higuchi, but last time she took care of him didnt end well.."

"Sorry for declining such an offer from a beautiful lady, but i cant."

"Please Dazai-san. He really needs it. I dont like working with you either, but i have no other choice."

"Hmph.. fine then, i guess. I will take care of your brother."

"Thank you so much Dazai-san."

The call ended. Atsushi was waiting for Dazai to say something.

"Atsushi-kuuuunnnnn!!!"

Said Dazai loudly.

"I have a bad feeling about this.."

Thought Atsushi.

"Can you do me a favor pleaaasee?? I want you to take care of Akutagawa-kun!"

"What?! Why??"

"Well he is pretty sick today.. Gin asked me, but im not good with this stuff, so i want you to do it!"

"I.. dont know.."

"Come on! It will be fuuuun, i will give you his adress!!"

"..Fine.. i guess.."

Him and Akutagawa were enemies, and now he has to take care of him? He was really unlucky, he thought.