50

The ride to the house couldn't take longer for Luna, who was of course excited to see her soulmates. As soon as the car stopped rolling, she was out of it, practically skipping to the front door. Joon chuckles behind her, amused, but happy to see how much she missed them. As soon as she turned the doorknob, JK practically pulled her inside and in his arms, her legs around his waist as he hugged the life out of her. Joon walks in, closing the door behind him, leaning against it as he watched JK practically shove his tongue down Luna's throat.

"Noona?!" he hears, and Jimin comes sliding around the corner, something he'd been doing on the hardwood floors since they arrived.

This alerted the rest of the house and soon Luna was being passed around from soulmate to soulmate, each one drowning her in kisses and hugs.

"We got you good didn't we?" Jimin snickers, making JK laugh,

"Did you cry Noona?" he teases and she purses her lips, shooting them a glare.

"What do you think?" she sasses, reaching out to pinch both their nipples.

"AH, stop!" they both shriek, making them all laugh.

"Laugh at my pain, I laugh at yours," she grins, hiding behind Yoongi when JK reaches out for her.

"Those nails are deadly," Jimin pouts, rubbing his chest.

"You probably liked it," Tae chuckles, swatting at Jimin's hand when he attempts to pinch his nipple.

"For what it's worth, I voted against it," Jin says and Tae quickly chimes in to agree while he's being chased around the island by Jimin.

"I did too. I didn't want to make you cry Princess," Hobi says, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back against his chest.

"Well I'm glad you three care about my emotions. I was going through it," she pouts, making Yoongi scoff.

"Don't even start kitten. You know we're gonna make it up to you," he says, surveying her outfit now that she was standing still.

"Sexy isn't it?"  Jin asks, biting his lip as he blatantly checks her out as well.

"Too sexy. You're burning my hands baby," Hobi teases," making a sizzling noise before attacking her neck with kisses,

"Your face paint is so cool Noona. You look like a rockstar," JK compliments as he grabs both Tae and Jimin by the backs of their shirts and pulls them under each arm, stopping their cat and mouse game.

"She is a rockstar," Tae says, winking at her.

"If I see you in one more red outfit, I don't know what I'll do," Jimin flirts, making her laugh.

"Speaking of outfits, you need to get ready baby. We leave in an hour," he says, making her eyes widen.

"An hour? What am I supposed to wear?" she asks.

"Whatever you want, preferably something you can move in. Casual?" he says and Hobi nods.

"Just go shower baby, I'll pick out some options for you," he says.

"Thanks Hobi-ah," she grins, pecking his lips before rushing off to shower,

It would take her a while to get the face paint off alone so she knew she needed to get a move on. She didn't know what they had planned, but it was safe to assume it was some sort of party. Whatever it was, she was grateful they took the time to plan something for her.

-1 hour and 20 minutes later-

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Let me put my earrings back on and I'm ready," Luna says from her closet when Joon comes to check on her progress.