Chapter 1

。*:☆:゜。:゜☆。☆。

A faint child's voice could be heard.
  — "Come on! If you don't.. dad might hear us."

A young Teru and Kou sneaked out the house, watching the stars on the rooftop.
—  " How many stars are there?"
Young Teru looking in peaked interest, at the „ starry sky.
— " Not sure.. probably billions!"
Kou giggled as he also watched the stars.

Just two child's, without a care in the world.  Admiring the night sky for once.. no duty for any of them to fulfill.
So peaceful..
Suddenly there was a bang at the door, it startled Teru and Kou.

— "What was that? "
Said a frightened Kou.. he hid more.

— " I.. don't know.. "
Teru seeked to know what made that noise, he than saw his dad rush outside and stare directly at Teru.

— " TERU! KOU! HERE NOW."
Teru immediately shot up and grabbed Kou to help him down.

The father sternly looked the both of them.
— " Who's idea was it."

It was kou's.. he wanted to look at the stars for the longest, but today.. Teru agreed.
   However.. Teru dared to go forth.
— " It was mine. I.. dragged Kou into this."

The father than glared at the both of them, before grabbing kou's hand and taking him inside.
  Teru remained outside.. under the front porch of the house.

— Tears forming, yet they quickly dissolved as the kid stayed huddled up up against the corner.. in the shivering cold as it stilled on his skin. The eyes stayed cold.. as he started to fall asleep.
   — • —
  Teru had gone a long way from that by now, as he put on his shoes for school, and brushed off his uniform. Standing tall, he smiled at his siblings.

— "Good morning! Tiara and Kou! "
He waved as he got things ready in the kitchen.
" Alright come on Kou, we don't wanna be late. "
Kou nods quickly, and gives tiara a hug before grabbing his stuff and walking out the house.

Teru chuckles and hugs tiara as well.
" Be good princess, try not to get into trouble! "
He waved and walks out of the house, closing and locking the door.

He started to walk with Kou, having a normal conversation and all.
— " Hm.. it looks like light rain today, right Kou? "

Kou looks up and notices the clouds.
" Oh.. yea! It kinda looks a bit gloomy actually. "

Teru than looked back at the path.
" It's fine though.. we can always just take the subway back. "

Kou nods and continues to walk.
— Teru opens the school doors, and is immediately welcomed by almost the whole school, rushing towards him.
— " Good morning! Good morning! President! Hii Minamoto senpai! Good morning! "

They all chimed as kou quickly sneaks out. Teru was quite overwhelmed by this, yet he quickly hid those emotions and just smiled.

" Good morning everyone! "
Charming as always, but on the inside he was sorta nervous, all these peoples.. one slip up they'd see his true feelings.

They all followed him, he just shrugged it off.
" Oh that's really cool! Uh you see guys I got work to do! A lot of student council.. duties! "

He just smiles, it was enough to get them away. Teru than dashes off to the room, as he saw some more people round the corners he quickly hid. Like a jungle chase.. he just sneaks into the student council room.

" Jesus.. "
He panted slightly and looked up to see he was inside. Someone else was inside, he could sense it. Quickly touching his sword, he checked and saw it was only.. Akane.