Hyunsuk - You Belong With me

This was inspired by Taylor Swift You Belong With Me but it does not have the the exact storyline as the music video.

Your name is Y/n. A/n: Sorry I don't have any ideas for the names :( But you can give me ideas :)

"And scoreee!! Choi Hyunsuk has score a goal for TREASURE Highschool!"

I was staring at the soccer captain of my high school. I have an crush on him since middle school but I don't think he even knows my existence.

He also has a girlfriend who is pretty and the cheerleader captain who everyone falls for.

Meanwhile, I am just a nerd in the choir team. I sadly smiled looking at Hyunsuk who was busy trying to pass the ball to Asahi who then passed the ball to Jihoon and back to Hyunsuk.

"And SCOREEE!! TREASURE Highschool has won the competition!Congratulations!"

I saw Hyunsuk cheer with his teammates and then run to Selina happily who smiled back at him.

He hugged Selina making me feel a tingle in my heart. I looked away to not feel any sadness.

Until I heard something.

"Bro aren't you dating Selina? Are you not scared or jealous of Hyunsuk?"

"Selina told me that she will break up with him later. Don't worry."

My eyes widen. Selina is cheating on him with Jacob. Should I follow them later?

I see everyone starting to leave so I turned back to Hyunsuk to see Selina whispering to him and then he hugged his teammates and went out of the stadium.

I stayed there for a few minutes until I stand up to walk out not caring about anything until I went out of the stadium.

I accidently bumped into someone while walking.

It was the guy who was dating Selina secretly.
"I'm sorry!" I apologised to him after seeing him angry.

"Come on Jacob! She didn't do anything! Plus, it's just the nerd! Faster! The stadium is going to close, you need to take your wallet."

The guy stared at me angrily and sighed and he walk away.

I was staring at the floor until I heard shouting.

I walk to the direction of the sound to see Hyunsuk and Selina talking to each other. I hide behind a wall and heard their conversation.

"What do you mean?! You wanna break up with me?!"

"I'm sorry Hyunsuk! I just don't like you anymore! I like Jacob now. So just stop interfering in my life!"

I saw Selina running away and I made sure she didn't see me. I suddenly heard Hyunsuk crying.

I felt quite happy and sad at the same time. That Hyunsuk broke up with Selina but seeing Hyunsuk crying. It seems like he really love her a lot.

I was in my thoughts when I see Hyunsuk walking while he kept wiping his tears. When he was out of my sight, I just slide down the wall until I sat on the floor.

"I guess I should just stop liking him. I'm just a nerd and he is a popular soccer captain. He only likes Selina..."

I stand up and walked away without realising someone was watching me.

"I better tell Hyunsuk hyung."

I was walking to school when suddenly I saw Hyunsuk walking with his friends.

I just looked away and walk into the school. I sat down on my seat staring at the teacher while feeling a stare at my back.

I turn towards the direction where I felt it to see Junghwan, one of Hyunsuk friends staring at me. He quickly look away after I caught him.