chapter four: the warmth of the morning dawn

04 - 22 - 2022
──⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──
second pov

you woke up on your bed and you turned to your right to check your clock. it was a weekend and the day where you'll personally meet the disciplinary committee's president.

you had enough time to prepare so you got out of bed and ate a small meal first. you dined with your family and siblings.

"you woke up an hour early. you usually sleep in at weekends, y/n." your mom is a sharp one and she knows your habits and characteristics, even if it was as small as this.

"i'm going to meet someone that's a part of my school's student council. i won't be long." you answered as you took a few more bites from your meal.

"oh, that reminds me!" your mom stood up and rushed to go somewhere in the house then came back carrying a gift wrapped in a... gift wrap, obviously. "congratulations on being the student council president, dear. we're so proud of you."

you received the gift with a small smile, "thank you, i appreciate the gift." your siblings also gave you gifts and they were as equal as the gift that your parents gave you.

after the meal, you washed the dishes and wiped them dry after. you walked back upstairs and into your room to grab your towel before you walked inside the bathroom to take a shower.

ten minutes later...

you came out of the bathroom and went in your room to dress up. you picked a beige dress that ends just below your knee with a blazer pairing with the casual outfit. you dried your hair and styled it in a neat way. spraying cologne on some parts of your body like your wrists and both sides of your neck.

you only went for a simple look as it's just a duty-casual meeting. you looked at yourself in the mirror and was satisfied with choices. you picked the handbag that your father bought you for your birthday, which you'll be using for today.

walking down the stairs, you announced that you'll be going now. "i'm gonna go now! i'll be back later." and your siblings yelled from across the room to take care and buy them some snacks.

at the school's front gate...

you were nearly approaching the school gate and your heart suddenly pounding out of nervousness and anticipation as you stood by the school gate and waited.

well, you didn't have to wait long since the person that you're waiting for is already here. and he was standing not far from you. you saw the captivating color of red on him and the sense of authority coming from him. his dark colored eyes that hinted red from within piercing through your e/c ones.

"it's an honor to meet you at last, y/n l/n. allow me to introduce myself to you again," you nodded and he continued, "diluc ragnvindr, the disciplinary committee's president. it's nice to finally have your acquaintance." he extends his arm and hand out to you.

"the same goes for me too, diluc ragnvindr." you shook hands with him, letting go after both of you were done shaking hands. "well, shall we go? i'd like to take you to a place where i think you might like." he kindly offered to you.

this intrigued you as you knew that he had no time to get to know you from how busy he was, as the rest of the student council members told you he was. "oh? that certainly piqued my curiosity. please, lead the way." you nodded, accepting his kind offer.

"please wait for a moment." he excused himself for a bit and walked away, taking a turn on the corner. a few minutes went by and you saw an expensive car driving to your direction.

the car stopped beside you and he came out from the passenger's seat and walked to the opposite side where you were standing. he opens the door for you, "after you." he said.