Friend in me

~Sofia~

Iv been teaching Sebastian at home, yes under Conrad's roof, it was decided it wasn't safe for him either, Iv been keeping myself busy for the last 5 days with seb I love this kid, I haven't spoken to Conrad, i refuse to speak to him I'm not sure I want any part in this, at least Iv grown close to Anna who's just given birth to Dante's baby, a baby girl named Aurora, she's been helping me settle in, I don't know how she does it, was she born into this? These are burning questions that I wish to ask her, but how? I don't want her to think I'm nosey, can I really accept this new life?

I'm sitting alone at the island sipping my what, erm 4th glass of Gin I think well I've lost count but I can tell you the rooms beginning to slightly sway, my thoughts are interrupted by a male clearing their throat, I roll my eyes thinking maybe it's Conrad.

I look up and notice these amazing Blue eyes staring back at me, " you must be Sofia. Iv got some one here who is dying to see you" he grinned

I frowned " who are you? " I stumble off the stool

" Kane. I'm Connor and Conrad's cousin. I found this gorgeous woman looking for you"

My eyes grew wide when I realised it was mollie stood behind him, I threw my arms around her neck " Iv missed you so much"

She hugged me back " I'm glad your safe. I knew you would be with Conrad. I know what's going on now I'm up to date" she smiled, it was strange she didn't seem surprised or upset angry? Nothing it was like she already knew, I don't know maybe I'm thinking too deep into it.

" Conrad has agreed for me stay, to get you used to being here, how have you been?" She steps back like she's observing me.

I don't want to ask questions, I'm just glad my best friend is here, looking at her my emotions are tipping over the edge I can feel the tears coming the overwhelming sadness and there it is, I break down sliding down the wall behind me with my head in my hands unable to breathe to get any words out, mollie by my side I put my head into her, " I I I"

" shh it's okay sof let it out"

I heard the door shut looking up I realise kanes left and stood in his place is Conrad. Seeing him makes me cry even more, Iv fell for this man, this criminal I feel lied to and betrayed.

" Mollie, can I speak with you in my office please"

Conrad came to my side " get up baby come on"

I let him help me up and he lead me upstairs, we passed my room and he stood outside his " sofia please get in my bed and wait for me" he kissed my cheek and opened the door, I just looked at him with nothing to say, but I find myself agreeing my feet just walk without me even processing it, I enter and he shuts the door, I look around his room and spot his bathroom, feeling dirty I decide to use his shower, Hopefully this will make me feel better.