dear diary 1.

the day i was born my mother died. it was raining that day, my birthday. i cried, cause i was a baby. my dad was so upset that he also died. but of heartbreak. i got sent to an orphange at the age of one because my aunt on my mom's side took care of me for a year and then said i needed to pay for rent but i couldn't cause i was a baby so. yeah.

i don't remember much from when i was a kid, cause i was always really sad and the orphanage was boring and i didn't have any friends cause everyone hated me because i was prettier than them and my vibes were unmatched.

one day these two girls decided to cut my hair and i woke up with the pimpest bobcut ever. they were so mad because it looked fire and they could never. that was when i was 15. i'm 19 now. that was like... four years ago. it's 2022 now. time flies.

i've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend or a friend. i'm alone. i'm lonely. i'm a weirdo, just like jughead. i kinda kin him. but anyways so like. the orphanage told us that someone was coming today to adopt and i just don't really care? cause like.. legally? i'm an adult but... i can't escape. i tried once... it's like alkatraz or something. you know? who the fuck am i asking this is a notebook wtf

damn...

anyways i look so dusty right now so i need to shower and look amazeballs so i could maybe get adopted even though again i'm a legal adult.

goodbye diary.. forever... :((((......................................