Chapter 1 decision

Sasuke was currently in his room in one of Orochimaru's hideouts. After Orochimaru requested Sasuke to meet him in his chambers to talk, he realized what was about to happen. He pondered over what to do" how did I find myself in this position" he thought to himself" oh yeah for power to kill him" he was thinking about what to do, when an Idea crossed his mind. He could here Kabuto's footsteps as he neared his room. He took out one of his Kunai, his eyes gazing over it" he wants my Sharingan " with that last thought he tightened the grip around the Kunai and Slashed across his eyes. He immediately felt his blood drip down his face. The door opened" Sasuke what did you do" Kabuto him. He couldn't reply, the pain he felt was to much for him. All he saw was darkness. He felt himself get roughly led to Orochimarus chambers" Sasssuke-kun why did you do such a thing " Orochimaru asked angry at losing his prized Sharingan" Kabuto bring to the forest and make sure you torture him before leaving him to die" he odered" yes Lord Orochimaru" Kabuto replied.

Kakashi was on his way back to Konoha from a mission he was on. That's when his nose picked up a familiar scent. He started dashing towards it seeing a bloodied body on the ground. As he looked at the face he immediately recognized if" My God Sasuke" he said, his eyes wide. He picked his body up running to Konoha  at full speed. When he arrived at the Hospital, he immediately sought out a medical. He ran into Sakura on the way" Sakura this person  needs immediate healing" he said" ok follow me I'll prepare a room for this patient " she said her medic mode activated. Not long after Tsunade arrived, Shizune right behind her. They spent the whole night healing Sasuke. The next morning Kakashi and Sakura were told to go to Tsunade's office" The patient who we were healing yesterday was Sasuke Uchiha" she said camly" WHAT" Sakura yelled" yes and though we managed to stabilize him and healed most of his Injuries the damage to his eyes was too much" she said" what do you mean Hokage-sama" Kakashi asked" From what I can tell the damage was done by a Kunai, but it's not impossible for him to get his vision back" she said taking out a book" Thanks to his Uchiha DNA his with the help of Hashirama cells he will be able to see again" she stated" Alright but how long will that take" Sakura asked" well the operation will start after he wakes up, so around a month until his vision should return until then he will be staying with you Kakashi until I can pardon him of his crimes" she said looking at said man" also Sakura you will be his caretaker assisting him with getting used to his temporarily blindness you guys are dismissed" she said" Hai Hokage-sama" they said in unison before leaving.