uno

What do you mean by you weren’t able to sign the contract!!!how stupid can you be? i paid for your whole flight to Indiana and you could not get me some result!!. Mr. Romero, am sorry, oh you will be so sorry after I’m  through with you, now get out of my office. oh thank you sir. the man shivering to his toes in his presence manage to smile at him and left the office. Anthony took the telephone on his desk and dial his secretary,Roberts! Clear Watson’s desk and have the security throw him out of my building, I never want to see him again and if I do then  you’d better join him. got it? Tell the team to prepare my jet for indiana. he did not even wait for his secretary to say a word before cutting the line,he sat down then stood up and fling his glass table across the room. I need to get that contract on my own ,at least someone has the balls to do their  job well. He stood up and prepared for his journey to Indiana not knowing what awaits his return.
          Anthony got down from the plan and turn to his secretary, what do you say is the schedule for today? you have a 10oclock appointment ,after that the arrival of the representative from the intercontinental hotel in Vegas will be today and the chairman said to receive the representative into our hotel and for you to do it personally.