~ video games ~

okay before you start reading, please don't judge my spelling and other things like that because i just write these for fun. also if you want you can follow my tik tok that i post on - ilh1x thank you 👍🏼👍🏼.

you're having a sleepover with your boy bsf, but it's not weird because you've known each other so long.

you're sitting on his bed watching tiktoks while he plays video games with his freinds.

after a while you get bored and decide to watch. he notices and says
"y/n, do u wanna play?" and you reply
"no i'm really bad i couldn't"
"it's fine, just come and sit on my lap and i'll guide you" he tells you whilst smiling
"okay" you go over and do as he says. you sit on his lap, put his headset on and pick up the controller and he holds his hands around yours to guide your hands.

you played a few games with his freinds and were laughing with them when suddenly you felt his hands move away from yours and grab your waist while he rested his head forward on your shoulder.

"what's wrong" you say concerned and twist around so you can see his face.
he lets out a loud, deep mo@n and you quickly turn back around - your face blushing red from embarrassment

"no don't stay still" he whispers quietly in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. so you turn around so your facing him with your legs wrapped round his waist, and you take off the headset so no one can hear.

you lean in and slowly kiss him, while talking off his trousers. then you stand up and walk towards the door and he follows you in confusion and then "realises" what you're doing. you go to open the door but he slams his hand against it, making you unable to open it.

"what are you trying to do to me" he asks in an angry but seductive tone.
"i'm going to get food"
"no you're not he says as he picks you up and throws you onto the bed"

little does he know that you were just trying to annoy him so he'd f*ck you - and it was working alright.

he grabs your hands and pins them above your head, and you hold back a smile.

"do you think it's funny to do this" he says and places this other hand on your throat.
"to tease me when you know how much i want you"
you opened your mouth in shock, but you couldn't get any words out.
"wh- wha-"

"but i've been looking forward to this" he says smirking as he quickly undr3sses you, leaving you in just your br@.

he stares at your body for a while then blurts out "god your body is so pretty" and you blush.
"do you want thi-" he asks but is cut off by you flipping him over and roughly k!ssing his lip5. he k!sses you back but flips you back over.
"i'm gonna f*ck you so hard you won't walk for weeks".

now use your imagination 😉