Taehyung - Ice Cream

"You need me to what?"

"Please pick her up from her class? If I don't stay here, I could lose out on this contract, the buyer only wants to talk with me?"

"What about Namjoon? Cant he pick her up?"

"He wont be back until the weekend. He had a work retreat of some sort. Please, please, please pick her up?"

"Yeah, no problem." I said. "Do you just want me to just bring her home?"

"Yes, and a quick bath then put her to bed if you don't mind. She's already there for the extended time, so she's always exhausted afterwards. You can give her a snack too, but she will want to go to sleep, trust me."

"Okay, yeah no problem. I will be on my way here shortly. Do you have to give them my name?"

"Your name is already down for emergencies."

"Awee." I cooed, putting my hand over my heart. "I'll do it but you have to say it first."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead."

I heard a loud sigh at the other end of the phone making me grin widely. "You are the best sister in the world am I am so lucky and privilege for your existence."

I laughed loudly before standing from my bed. "Okay, I'm getting my keys now. But Jin...you owe me."

"I really, really do. Thank you so much."

"Love you!" I said before hanging up.

I actually had no problem picking up my sweet little niece. She was always a joy to be around, and I knew that this contract he was working on was going to bring in a lot of money. Plus, I'm Hana's favorite Unnie, so why not go get her?

The problem was I had never been there before, but just as I started to panic, my phone dinged with a notification from Jin. I opened it and sure enough there was the address to where Hana was.

I was in a pair of shorts and a thick tank top, but it was a little chilly outside. I threw on a zip up hoodie, before grabbing my wallet and keys.

The place was easy enough to find, right next to a large apartment complex and some sort of surgical center. I always thought it was a day care, but turns out to be a preschool. Hana was always in the afternoon classes because Namjoon had more flexibility in the mornings, and they offered extended hours. But it was getting close to 8pm.

I parked right in the front, only one other vehicle in the parking lot. When I walked in, I could hear her cute little giggles from the other side of the room. I walked closer to the sound, and I saw one of the teachers playing a very silly game of 'peek a boo' with her, popping out from under the desk, just to make her giggle even harder than before.

When he popped up again, he must have seen me because he shouted out in fear, falling backwards.

Hana giggled even louder, falling to her side as she did.

"Maybe I should tell your daddy you don't want to go home." I spoke out making her turn towards me.

"Unnieeee!" She shouted standing and running towards me.

I caught her and threw her up in the air then catching her on my hip. "Hey there cupcake!"

"Where's daddy?" She asked, as I kissed her cheek.

"He asked me to come get you. He's about to make you very, very rich."

She clapped in my arms, and I heard a throat clear, making me turn to the teacher that had just been playing with her.