𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1 - 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

(Trigger warnings! Blood, Guts, murder, knife, stabbing, gruesome details!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The masked figure stood in the walking path of the home. blood drenching its clothing, fresh blood dripping off its knife, chest rising and falling with each ragged breath it took. It began to walk. Taking long and quick strides. Walking up onto the ridged porch it looked at the door. It grabbed the door handled tightly and twisted it a few times.

Locked. It turned and walked down from the porch and headed behind the house. Moving quick and quiet, like a cat in the night. It walked behind the house and saw the lights were on. One wrong move and it is caught. Who was this man? Hodenfeilds worst nightmare. Evil incarnate. Micheal Myers..........He walked carefully.

Moving with grace. Walking up to the door; he twisted it and it slowly opened. A small grin was on the masked man's face as he walked into the house. Shutting the door behind him. He walked into the house slowly, coming from the kitchen and into the living room, and an unsuspecting man sitting in the living room. watching the T.V. He walked up behind the man slowly, making no sound. He stood there watching his prey.

Raising the knife slowly he grabbed the man by the face, the man didn't have time to process what was going on before Michael held the knife to the side of the man's neck, Michael's grip on the knife was like that of a snake, squeezing the life out of his prey, slowly but surely, Michael slowly pushed the knife into his neck, the man panicked as he tried to stop his attacker.

It only made it worse, the more he struggled the more his skin tore, and blood spilled from his neck as he made a sickening gurgling sound. Michael rasped as he slammed the knife deeper into the man's neck, forcing it out the other side. Pulling the knife out, the man slumped forward. Letting out his last breath.

Panting heavily. Michael walked away from his work and headed to the next part of the house. Looking he saw a woman coming out of the bathroom. She let out a shrilled scream. Dropping everything she had she ran to her room and locked the door. Michael strides to her room. Trying the door it was not only locked, but she was also forcing her weight on the door. Michael took a step back and rammed the door. Hard.

Almost busting it off the hinges. The girl screamed as she looked around, she saw her window and had an idea. She tossed the window open and left her towel on the edge to make it look like she got away. Running into her closet she shut it and waited.

Michael let out a loud grunt as he kicked the door clean open. Sending it slamming open. He walked into the room. Looking around he sees the wet footprints heading to the closet. But he didn't want to kill her just yet.......He wanted to toy with her. Walking up to the window he looked around to make sure she wasn't actually gone.

Closing the window, he walked back to the door and closed it. He looked at her dresser and moved it so it was blocking the door. He walked up to the closet and waited. Small sobs showed she was in there. Grinning Michael grabbed the closet and opened it. Looking down she was there.

She let out a blood-curdling scream as she kicked and struggled. Michael grabbed the girl by her hair and dragged her out of the closet. Michele raised the knife high above his head, ready to bring it down but she grabbed his mask. pulling it off making Michael....see red.

Michael let out a loud growl as he plunged the knife into her chest, stabbing her once, the twice, over and over and over again. The woman cried and screamed as she begged for him to stop. He held her down as he kept stabbing her; almost carving a hole in her chest.

She fell limp, letting out a shaky breath. Michael pulled away and scoffed as he grabbed his mask and pulled it back on. Walking to the window, he grunted as he opened it and jumped out of the house. Panting heavily he walked to the neighboring house, looking inside he saw a beautiful woman.

Holding her dog as she was also just getting out of the shower. Michael just stared in awe as he held his knife tighter. looking at the woman he grunted as he walked to her house. Going the back away and saw that her door was also

unlocked........

(A/N: okay, this should be fun, I love this book already and it's 2 chapters in, hope yall like it!)

Word count: 805