Stupid.

"Lauren come down here our favorite show is on!" You yelled through the house you shared with your girlfriend.
You looked over and saw Lauren walking down the hall with a pissed of face.
"What the hell is this?" She screamed holding up a shirt that was originally white put was now a light pink color.
"Oh my. I'm sorry babe I must've accidentally put it in the wash with the pink towels." You said sadly.
"I can bleach it if you'd like?" You asked trying to calm her down because she looks highly activated.
"No because if you bleach it it won't look the same. Why can't you ever do anything right?" She yelled you could that she regretted saying that as soon as it left her mouth.
"I didn't mean that I'm sorry." She said reaching for your hand.
You backed away from her and took off running your your room locking it and falling on the bed crying. Lauren knows that those words hurt you not because of what they meant but because this isn't the first time you've heard them. That was the exact thing your mother said to you when you came out to her along with multiple other things but that one hurt you the worst. It made you feel like your disappointed her.
"Y/n please let me in I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. Just please !" She begged banging on the door.
You Walked over to the door opening a little. She pushed it open the rest of the way grabbing you and wrapping her arms around you. You fought her embrace for a minute but soon hugged her back crying into her shoulder. You weren't mad at Lauren you knew she was sorry for saying it. But hearing it brought so many bad memories back from when you where still living with your family.
"It's Okay babe I love you. Your not a disappointment. Please don't cry!" She said looking at your intently. You leaned up and kissed her lips.
"I love you" you said you didn't know why you said that but your happy you did.