#02 ; 'MR.DICKERS'

—7:21am—

7:21am

gently putting your phone on your night stand, you were about to get out of your bed. Until you heard someone banging on your door.

???
[Y/N] open this shit up
before I break it down.

you heard a familiar voice speak through the door, raising one eyebrow in confusion you realized who it was.

Y/N
Xiao?

you walked towards the door with your pajamas still on, your hand on the door handle. Gently opening it a wet Xiao was standing in front of your bedroom door.

Y/N
what the he-

XIAO
dont ask question, its raining outside.

Xiao gave you a death glare before you opened your mouth.

Y/N
I'm not questioning about you being wet. But how the hell you got in my house.

Xiao stared at you for a second.

XIAO
You have a nice room.

He passed by you and started to lay on your bed.

Y/N
im going to change, get out?

Xiao groaned and got up from your bed.

———
7:56am
——

XIAO
[Y/N] why the fuck does it take so long to change?

You opened the door revealing yourself ((obviously 💀))

Xiao admired you from head to toe before speaking. "Let's go we're going to be late."

You followed after him and left your house.

((After saying goodbye to your cat and your dead grandma 🤣))

((No I'm just joking I'm so sorry if I offended any of you.))

———

Xiao and you were late and wet. You both went through the hallway trying to find your classes. "Your fault we're late." You eyed Xiao before speaking. But instead of speaking you bumped into a wall. "Fuck you [Y/N], now we're extra late."

"Shut yo bitchass up Xiao." You were struggling to keep your nose from bleeding. "Fuck..my uniform."  Xiao grabbed your hand and ran to the nurse's office.

———
8:57am
———

"Xiao and [Y/N] you are late." The teacher looked at both of you who were standing at the door. "Sorry mr. dicker. [Y/N] got a blood nose."

'Mister dicker.'

You were covering your mouth with your hand and let out a soft chuckle.

"What's wrong [Y/N]? Why are you about to have tears?" The teacher eyed you like a creep. "No reasons. My nose just hurts."

Xiao elbowed you and glared at you.

"Ok everyone take a seat. We are getting new students joining our class. Please welcome them."

———
9:03am
Thursday 3 February 2022

JE(SUS) 😱😱🤨🤨
-;-

y/n
lmao we about to get
new kiddos in our class 🤣

hu tao
r they pretty?

xingqui
that's not a good way
to say to someone that is new my liege.
welcome them with respect.

hu tao
go read a book or something

y/n
bros and hoes they're entering the room?!!

hu tao
update us girl 😜

xiao
don't make that mistake again.

y/n
inc y'all they nage

hu tao
ha?😭

xiao
...

hu tao
GODDAMIT BITCHES UPDATE ME

y/n
kill myself.
hu tao reacted with 🤬