III "Foggy crime" ♥︎

After returning home, she received a lot of messages about the situation with that boy. She ignored them all. In one of them, someone wrote that the boy died in a car accident, which turned out to be true, they talked about it on television. Melanie didn't bother with it. Just as she was about to start watching her favorite series, she heard someone calling her. A similar voice. She went to the window and opened it. "Melanie! Finally!" It was the boy she saw this morning. He was very happy when he saw her now, even though he looked like a walking corpse with these bags under his eyes. "I'm coming to you!," he shouted madly leaning aggressively from the window. The girl was terrified.

"W-what?" She got scared and took a step back. "What are you doing?!" She saw him take out a thick plank and place it between the windows.

"Melanie! I love you!," he screamed nervously. "Im going to get you!" He acted like something bad happened to him.

She stood walled up, her eyes trembling and her legs shaking. She didn't seem to know what to do. He slowly climbed the board and began to walk, laughing strangely.

"I'm going, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going!," he said.

In this moment, Melanie stood up normally and looked at him with a chilling look. Then she started laughing, her laught was so demonic. She was laughing loud, putting her elbows to her mouth and leaning back.

"What are you laughing at?," he asked with a slight horror in his voice going on. "Come on?! Melanie!," he shouted angrily. "Melanie!" He reached out to her, and just as he was about to accelerate, but the plank suddenly broke in half and he fell.

Then she stopped laughing and with a suspicious smile walked over to the window. She looked at his lifeless body lying below.

"Another idiot," she whispered to herself.

People were already gathering in the street, including the Matthew family. His parents cried. He died on the spot. She heard the sound of the police car. Everyone considered his death as an unfortunate accident, but it was an accident, wasn't it? However, she did not miss being questioned by the police, as the plank they found was closest to her apartment line.