Chapter 6

The sound of sniffling and heels clicking on the ground echoed in the hallway as Kendrick, Lily, Verosika and Y/n walked down the hall. "It's okay, we're gonna get you some ice for your cheek to stop the swelling, okay Y/N?" Lily cooed, while stroking her hand. Y/N nodded and squeezed her hand lightly. Verosika glared at the trio in front of her, sucking her teeth quietly. After reaching the lobby, Kendrick sat at a near by table as Lily rushed to go find Y/N's dad. Everyone had retreated back to their rooms after what had happened and probably wouldn't be coming out until they were called. So time later, rushing loud foot steps were heard from the near by hallway. A tall female with short brown hair covering her eyes came out with Lily behind her. "Y/N? Is that you querido?" Y/N perked up to the nickname and more tears tan down her face. "Gina!" She cried, running up to the tall female and tightly hugged her. The tall female gasped in shock from the impact and looked at her in concern. "What's wrong hun? What happened to your cheek?" She questioned quietly. Y/N gripped the female's white coat and shook her head. Gina frowned before looking over at Lily. "Who did it?" She asked quietly. Lily swallowed her saliva nervously and looked at the ground. She slowly turned her head to Verosika, who was just sitting while on her phone. Gina glanced over at her and huffed. She muttered something in Spanish before patting her head. "Thank you Lily. Go take her to my office while I go find her dad. Also, what's that boy's name over there?" She asked pointing at Kendrick. Lily looked over and said, "That's Kendrick, why?" She hummed before looking over at him. "Oi, tu hablas español, Kendrick?" Kendrick perked up with a grin. "Si mama." "Bien, llévate esa estúpida mierda a su habitación. I'll send someone for you in a bit." She finished and walked off. Kendrick burst into a fit of laughter while Verosika sat there confused. "The fuck are you laughing at?" She scoffed. Kendrick snickered and shook his head. "If you paid attention in class, you'd know. Anyways, Lady Dimitrescu said to go to our rooms until Mr. L/N calls us." "Yeah, yeah." She grumbled and got up to go to her room.

"So she slapped you all because you hit her?" The tall nurse asked, rubbing some cool cream on Y/N's cheek. The nurse's office was almost quiet had the tall female not forgotten to turn off the playlist of Yoasibi before she left, but she decided to keep it on since it relaxed her. Y/N nodded quietly, biting her lip lightly. Gina sighed and patted her head gently. "God damn it. I'm getting too old for this shit." She grumbled under her breath. "You're not that old. I think you pretty for some one who thinks they're old." Gina blushed and quickly lifted her head to the sound of the voice. It was Y/N's dad. "M-Mr. L/N! Sir, you know that's not true! I'm only twenty five and I already look old! How many times do I have to say this?!" He laughed and patted her shoulder. "Your adorable fiancé says otherwise. Anyway, I heard what happened while I was with Click. It seems that we'll have to let her go since she's gonna get worse at this point. Also, I heard this isn't the first time she's done this since she got here." He sighed, running his hand through his slicked back hair. "Oh I already know sir. One of the staff members actually came to me today after he found her near the Arachne side. You did tell them before hand that place is off limits right?" She asked. The tired male side and slumped in her chair. "I actually had one of the staff members to put up the signs, but I guess he either forgot or they got taken down by the recent visitors. Aside from that, everything else is good." He ended with a grin. Lily and Gina then looked at each other and exhaled a bit sharply. "Yeah Mr. L/N, about that. Umm, so while we were in that whatchamacallit, um...I think maybe one of the creatures was angry and possibly almost broke the glass." Lily nervously smiled after she finished. Both him and Gina looked at her in shock and then fear. "Fuck, not this bullshit again." They both said. Gina quickly ran around the room looking for something while Y/N's dad ran towards Lily and grabbed her shoulders. "Did it by any chance have glowing yellow or gold eyes?" She swallowed and nodded quickly. He cussed quietly then yelped, almost falling in his back. Gina had grabbed him by his shirt and was dragging him out. "You two stay here, do you understand me?" She said, as the glare on her face said that there would be consequences if they didn't. "Si Gina." They both saluted. She huffed before running off with Y/N's dad. They both sat there confused as to why they were so worked up, but decided not to worrying about and take a nap.