Hello beautiful amazing attractive kind stupendous people

If the title of the entire book didn't speak for itself, then I'll restate it:

Sanscest. Oneshots.

Because I'm bored.

The rules for request are-

1) Try to give some detail on what you want the story to be, especially since I often get writers block and I need new ideas!

2) No Sans Au x YN please. I can't really do those.

3) If requesting, please be specific with which version you want with your character. As the first example that comes to mind is Nightmare, let's use him: a requester says that they want a Night x Ink Fluff, so I write one, using Passive NootNoot. They didn't care if Nightmare was Corrupted or Passive, because that doesn't matter in their mind. But, if they want Corrupted Nightmare, they'll say, "Corrupted Nightmare x Ink Fluff", and I use Corrupted Nightmare instead. Basically, specify, specify, specify.

4) No hating on ships please! I don't care what ships you like or don't like, but I do care if you pressure that opinion onto someone else. It's okay to skip past a chapter for a ship you don't like, and nobody forces you to read it. Please be respectful to others, okay?

And that's about it! You should request right about...

here!