Easter Bunny!Popee x reader

A/N:I'm back kind of? Also happy Easter! If you don't celebrate it then I hope you have a wonderful day.
Reader is similar to a child but isn't, like a childish personality? Idk how to explain

It was a rainy Easter day, almost like every Easter. You were wanting to go into the forest behind your house to look for eggs, but the rain wouldn't stop. It was a light drizzle but still, nobody wants to go out in that weather.

You had seen the Easter Bunny quite a few times, he was quite interesting and maybe a little cute...
You sat on the couch Thats right next to a window, so you could watch the rain and the forest. You had your basket in your hand waiting,.....but wait! You saw something moving in the forest, it wore a red and white striped onesie.

You knew this was the Easter Bunny you've seen before so you quickly run outside to chase it. You didn't care about the little drizzle anymore, you really wanted to meet him, for a few years now.

As you run through the forest you quickly come to a stop. You realize that you lost him and...you we're lost.

"Hello...? Mr.Easter Bunny? Are...are...you there?" You silently cried out.

You looked around you, nothing was happening. Nobody was there, nothing looked familiar. You sat down where you were. You felt tears stream down your face. You felt so helpless.

Just then you seen something, it was Mr. Easter Bunny! He was here to rescue you!

"Hey, its alright come here, I'll help you. Come here" He said in such a soothing voice.

You listened to him and walked over. You wiped the tears off your face.

Popee took your hand and lead you to your house.

"Here's your stop. I'll be on my way now." He said about to leave but you stopped him.

"W-Wait!" You said.
(Please why am I making you stutter. I'm so sorry!)

"What?" He looked at you concerned.

"I.... Well I.... Ugh I can't explain it." You try to put out the words. This was your only chance.

Popee seemingly knew what you wanted to do so he pulled you close and lifted your face up to his.

He leaned into kiss you, and you leaned in too, but he stopped.

"Are you mentally okay, why are you reading this.. Haha lonely ass" Popee said while smirking to all of you thirsty simps.