5

Kie's POV:

JJ and I were on the dock and he said, "Thank you for coming with me. You were the only one I could have done that with."

"You know I wasn't going to let you go alone"

"I know, you're always there for me." He said hugging me and I hugged him and tried not to cry. He was with Quinn.

I pulled back and said, "I always will be"

"Wanna go hang out on the hammock and smoke a j?" He asked

I laughed and said, "I'd love to"

We walked to the hammock and he lit the joint and passed it to me. I took a hit and then we passed it back and forth. After a while we were high we both started laughing and he asked, "Wanna re-live that night?"

"You have a girlfriend and you're high," I said

"So are you," He said and then Quinn walked outside and crawled on top of JJ and grabbed the joint from him and they started laughing and making out. I got off the hammock and walked back inside to see Sarah watching.

I spent the next week just hanging out with the pogues and avoiding JJ the best I could. I was leaving for Califonia today and I was at the chateau saying goodbye to everyone. Cleo, John B, Sarah, and Pope. Then I hugged Quinn and I whispered, "Please take care of him"

I moved to JJ and I hugged him and he said, "Have fun in California, surf some gnarly waves"

"Goodbye, J" I said pulling away because I could have stayed in his arms forever

I left the chateau and I went to my parent's house and we headed to California. Five days later, I had moved into my dorm and my parents had left to go back home. I didn't have a roommate as I was starting early for the summer semester.

I met this girl, Taylor and she became my best friend. We did literally everything together. She set me up with one of her friends, Cole. We started dating and he was the best boyfriend ever. Today my roommate was moving in for the Fall semester. I had no idea who it was as the school does random roommates. I was in my room with Cole and Taylor when the door opened and Quinn walked in with her dad and his new girlfriend.

"OMG! Kiara!" She said smiling

"Hey Quinn" I said fake smiling back and Taylor was so confused

"Quinn is one of my friends from back home" I said and then did a full introduction

We all helped Quinn move in getting situated. Later that night, it was just the two of us and she was asking a million questions about college. I asked about the pogues and Sarah was going to NYU, John B was staying at the chateau and going to school to become a police officer, Pope was at Harvard, and Cleo followed him there to get a job. JJ was working back home.

Classes started a few days later and Quinn and I didn't talk much. JJ knew we were roommates and he thought it was funny. Tonight, I had a date with Cole. He was taking me out to dinner. I was so excited.

We had been here for two months and Thanksgiving was coming up. I was packing a weekend bag to go to Cole's for Thanksgiving as he only lived five hours away in Arizona. I was getting ready to leave and I realized that Quinn didn't have any plans.

"Hey, you should come with me to Cole's for Thanksgiving" I said being nice and inviting her

"No, it's okay. I'm just going to stay here"

"Quinn, come on... pogues don't leave other pogues" I said finally accepting her as a pogue. I knew the others would be pissed if I left her and if they liked her, she must not be too bad.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, hurry up!" I said and she started packing

We walked out to Cole's car and got in. I kissed him and he was happy Quinn was here. The roadtrip was fun and we arrived at his parent's house. He introduced us to each other and Quinn and I were both in the guest room. We ate dinner, played a few games, and then went to bed. Quinn and I were laying in the queen bed together and her phone rang. JJ was face timing her. She answered it and put the phone so it was my face he would see first.

"Hey babe" JJ said before the pictures showed up on the call and the second he said it, my face was there and JJ's was red and so was mine

"Hey J" I said and we all laughed

"So what are you doing with Quinn?" He asked

Quinn moved so we were both on the screen and she said, "Kie invited me to Arizona with her for Thanksgiving with some friends"

"You two sharing a bed together, that's interesting" He said joking

"Shut up, you're disgusting," I said rolling my eyes

Quinn and JJ were talking about nothing special and then they were about to end the call when JJ said goodnight to me. They hung up and we fell asleep.

We spent three days in Arizona with Cole and his family and it was super fun. We got back to our dorm and Quinn and I started hanging out more. We had all the same classes and before I knew it, we were flying home for Christmas together.

We got off the plane and JJ was there to pick us up. Quinn ran to his arms and he spun her around and then they kissed. We left the airport and JJ dropped me off at home quick to drop my stuff off and did the same for Quinn. Then he brought us back to the chateau where we reunited with all our friends. We spent the night over there and then Quinn went home for Christmas with her family.

Pope and Cleo went to his parent's house. Sarah and John B were at the Chateau and JJ was heading home and offered to drive me. He only had his dirtbike here. I wasn't going to stay here with John B and Sarah so I agreed.

JJ started his bike and he gave me his helmet and I got on and wrapped my arms around him. He drove to my parent's house and stopped out front. I didn't get off his bike. I stayed there and he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just don't want to go in. Things haven't been the same since they shipped me off to boarding school"

"You can stay with me if you want" He said offering and I was going to accept but my dad came outside and saw me on the back of JJ's bike

"Kiara, get inside now." He said

"I'm an adult, dad" I said getting off JJ's bike and giving his the helmet back

"Kie, you're right... You're an adult and you don't have to listen to them anymore."

"J, it's Christmas... I have nowhere else to go" I said trying not to cry as both my parents were pissed and yelling at me to get inside

"You can stay with me. I have nobody else to celebrate with" He said

"I can't..." I said crying as I walked away from JJ and towards my parents

A.N.

So Kie and Quinn are roommates and kinda friends now 🤔 hope you like it!