Seven Minutes in Heaven

As usual, a school dance ended with an after party at Thorn Hill, hosted by Cheryl Blossom herself. You were hesitant to attend, having gone that route before, but all of your friends including Jughead were going, and you weren't going to skip out on them.

You sat on the couch between Jughead and Veronica, who kept elbowing your side with a smirk on her lips. She had told you on multiple occasions that you and the writer were made for each other, and you shutting her down only fueled her shipping fire.

"And now," Cheryl began, her signature mischievous smirk set in place on her overly painted lips, "we're going to play Seven Minutes in Heaven."

Reggie cheered and high-fived his friends while you and Betty tried to shrink into the background. You didn't trust the football team in the least, and there was no telling who you would get stuck with."

Cheryl produced an empty beer bottle and placed it on the table in the middle of the room. "I think Betty should go first. Spin the bottle, Smurfette. And remember, if your refuse, I get to take your turn."

Betty's hand shook as she gripped the bottle, twisting her hand to spin it. You hoped it would point to someone kind, or at least not a jock.

The bottle landed on Veronica, and you stifled a chuckle. Shooting Veronica a smirk, you all but shoved her off the couch, watching her nervously follow the blonde into the closet.

You could hear Chuck and friends laughing about how hot it was to have two girls in the closet, and how he wanted to rip the door open in horny hopes of catching them in lip lock. You rolled your eyes, gazing up at Archie, silently asking him to interfere.

After seven minutes, your two friends emerged from the closet, hair disheveled and cheeks stained with blush. Veronica returned to her seat beside you and you exhaled a giggle.

"(Y/n)!" Cheryl grinned. "You're next."

With a gulp, you twisted the bottle. You prayed with everything you had that it wouldn't land on Chuck or Reggie. Your heartbeat increased as the bottle slowed to a stop, the neck aimed directly at Jughead.

"You sure you wanna spend seven minutes with Donnie Darko?" Reggie smirked. You rolled your eyes, took Jug's hand in your own, and led him into the closet. Jug was sure to smirk right back at Reggie before closing the door.

"Do you think they can hear us?" you inquired softly.

"I doubt it," Jug replied, his hands resting on your hips. "I don't think they can hear anything outside their own heads."

You stifled a giggle, winding your arms around his neck. He leaned in, pressing his lips to yours in the gentlest of kisses. You reacted immediately, humming into his mouth and tilting your head for a deeper kiss.

You'd been dating the beanie-clad boy for months now, but you both decided to keep it under wraps for the time being. After being rejected by Archie, Betty turned her affections to Jughead, who had already pledged himself to you. You didn't like watching her flirt with him, but she was your friend, and you didn't want to hurt her by proving that Jug's affections were off the table.

"You know," he murmured, peppering kisses down your neck. You weren't sure how you were supposed to focus on his words when his tongue was sliding down your collarbone.

"Huh?" was all you could manage.

He chuckled at your distracted tone. "Now that B and V are a thing, we can go public. It won't be hurting Betty anymore. She's got Veronica."

You nodded, taking his beanie in one hand so you could tangle the other in his raven locks. Who knew if Betty and Veronica had made it official yet, but you could tell from their expressions when they left the closet that Veronica had finally made a move. They were smitten with each other, so you could finally show off your relationship with Jughead.

His hands wandered down to your ass, squeezing as he lifted you up. Your legs secured around his waist as he pressed you to the wall of the closet, holding you there with his body. His lips ravaged your neck, and one hand tangled in your hair while the other slid under your shirt. Your fingers gripped his shoulders and you bit your lip to keep the noises at bay. The last thing you needed was the entirety of Riverdale High to hear you moan.

"Jug!" you gasped as his teeth pressed into your neck. He smirked into your skin, pulling your waist close to his.

"Slow down," you whimpered. "The last thing we need is for them to open that door."

He pulled back, pressing a loving kiss to your lips. "I'm glad we're finally going public."

You smiled softly. "Why is that?"

He kissed your cheek. "I love you, (Y/n). I want everyone to know that I love you. I know I'm not one got PDA, but I don't like other people thinking that you're available and they can touch you."

A giggle escaped your lips. "Are you jealous, Juggie?"

A passionate kiss hushed your laughter. "You're mine."

"All yours," you agreed.

Pounding on the door broke apart your kiss. You smiled at Jughead before kneeling down and plucking his beanie from the floor. He held out his hand expectantly, but instead of returning it, you slipped it onto your own head. He grinned, taking your hand and lacing your fingers.

You opened the door, emerging from the closet with your hand in his and his crown atop your head. Gasps and complaints rang out through the group as Jughead sat on the couch and pulled you down on his lap. You snuggled into his chest, grinning as Betty's and Veronica's jaws both dropped in astonishment.

"No one ever wears Jughead's beanie," Archie commented.

"Until now," you smirked, raising a brow at your boyfriend. Jughead simply smiled and pressed a kiss to your temple.

*of course Jughead is open to a smutty sequel.