Chapter 1 - In Chief Bogo's Office

Note: I might do the whole fanfic for Nick Wilde's POV scenes. It's his story really. Thank you, everyone!

I got sent to the first precinct of the ZPD (Zootopia Police Department) by Chief Bogo.

The other cops have brought Duke Weasel-butt to jail. I got escorted by the police chief.

I was encountering him in his office.

Boy, was he mad at me every time I do good deeds. "This is the 8th time I saw you catching a criminal in the morning!" Chief Bogo shouted. He seems to have enough for me.

I was on the other hand trying to be polite. "The same Duke Weasel-head that escapes from prison for the 8th time. Just a reminder by the way." I mentioned.

Chief Bogo was firm at me. "Stop your yapping, fox!" He exclaims at me.

I have seen him grumpy about every day. So I decided to quiet for today this time. Even I was getting awkward for sure.

Chief Bogo was gesturing things about me. He really loathes me. "This has gone too far. You don't work here." Chief Bogo added. "Inferences!" He yelled. "You have no proper police training for the job." Chief Bogo added. "No education whatsoever!" He yells more. Chief Bogo narrowed his eyes at me. "And you looked more like a hustler who sells popsicles that doesn't exist!" He exclaimed.

I was resolute. I have to interrupt the buffalo hothead. "Hey! If you're accusing me for doing something right to help build the world a better place here?!" I wondered in exclamation.

I have to halt. I was startled. Chief Bogo was snorting at me. I think I angered the giant bull.

He was serious. "This is a job for the cops. And you, fox, are not a cop." Chief Bogo argues.

I have to give him my begging eyes. I was really meant it about helping. "I just want to help everyone in Zootopia." I added. "Anyone can be anything!" I exclaimed.

He was furious. I was surprised that his comeback stumps mine. "Life is not an imaginative cartoon. Where you sing a little song. And your inspiring dreams magically come true..." Chief Bogo added. He sounds firm at me. "So let it go..." Chief Bogo said.

Then, there was a knock on the door.

We faced it.

The door got opened.

It was the cheetah from the lobby. His name is Benjamin Clawhauser. He was waving at the chief.

Chief Bogo got the cheetah's attention. He was not thrilled. "What is it, Clawhauser?" Chief Bogo asked.

Benjamin tries his best to clarify. "Oh right, right, sir." He added. I can see the cheetah a big sweet guy. It's not because he loves donuts. I believe Benjamin was the big hearted animal. "Do you still have Nick Wilde here?" Benjamin wonders.

I raised my right paw. I was delighted. "Present!" I exclaimed.

The cheetah was cheerful. "Oh Nick, I'm so glad you're here!" Benjamin shouts.

I lifted my eyebrow at him. I shrugged. "How can I not?" I added, asking myself. "This is my 8th time being here. Due to getting charged again by your chief for playing a good-deeder." I stated.

Chief Bogo shook his head. Boy, he was tense. "Should I ask why you're searching for that fox here?" Chief Bogo demanded him.

Benjamin smiles big. "Yes, chief!" He added, exclaiming. "Nick's being picked." Benjamin replied.

I grinned like a happy dog. "Oh this oughta be good." I uttered.

Chief Bogo was impatient. He extends his hooves. "For what exactly?" Chief Bogo inquires.

Benjamin have the urge to give his news to us. He was excited. "His job application got approved! Nick Wilde is joining the ZPD! What!" Benjamin exclaims.

I was stunned.

I can imagine Chief Bogo got the same reaction too.

I don't know how I got into the ZPD. Then, I knew immediately who would do something about that.

I headed home to see my mom.

Next part soon!