Chapter: nineteen

3rd person

A few weeks later

A lot has happened in the last few weeks hyunjin showed more affection to seungmin and seungmin confessed to hyunjin soon after that. They are now an official couple. Jeongin and chan are one of the most popular couples in the school, mainly because chan posted it on every social account and told everyone of his many friends about it. Changbin and Felix are still together and happier than ever even planning to get an apartment together after college! Jisung and Minho didnt know what to do when they graduated but they knew they wanted to do it together.

End of the school year

They all decided to meet at the mall where all of them met for the first time at their "we made it" party. Minho and Chan brought everyone boba milk tea for a nice treat.

"Wow, I can't believe I have almost 1 year left here ugh I'm so old!" Chan groaned making hyunjin chuckle seungmin cleared his throat and said "chan you're half 44 already" seungmin instantly backed away from chan as he got up as the others laughed.

Minho was sitting on one of the chairs and jisung was sitting on his lap. "Yo chan you're gonna be the first one to go right?" He asked him he nodded sadly "wooow ill miss you bro" and reached out for a fist bump minho chuckled at his boyfriend's behavior.

"What I said ill miss him at least I'm being nice here unlike some people," he said glancing at minho jokingly

"I don't have to be nice when he leaves ill find out where he lives" minho smiled at chan making Chan's face drop and look scared. "What? I was going to get it from jeongin!" Minho yelled chans broke into laughter.

"Love that sounded so stalkerish" jisung chucked

"Ugh you guys always taking things out of context," Minho said dramatically rolling his eyes

"I'm still happy I won that 30 bucks" changbin smiled making Felix glare at him "I'm sitting by Chan now bye," Felix said getting but changbin caught Felix's arm and pulled him in his arms.

And that's just how the day went on. Talking about what happened the past year and teasing each other for their stupid mistakes and ideas.

"Jeongin you thought I slept with Seungmin?" Chan cringed making Jeongin hide in Chan's side

"Leave me alone!!!!!" Jeongin muffled

"I know right I'm not that kind of friend!" Seungmin said acting offended minho just chuckle loving all of this

"Hey love why don't we go back to my dorm I'm a little tired" jisung whispered in Minhos ear. Minho nodded and stood up. "Hey, guys we're gonna head out I love you all see ya!" Minho smiled and took jisung to his dorm

"Wanna cuddle," minho asked jisung smiled and nodded they lay in each other arms and took a nap.

Everything was a little crazy but everyone was happy in the end.

Or is it?

Nah im just fuckin with y'all it is haha

                                       -end-