𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

❝𝐇𝐌𝐌.❞ Nelly handed Horace a brownie that he'd broken off in half.

Horace took a bite before staring deeply into the brownie "Why the hell this shit taste like weed nigga?" He spoke in his raspy voice taking another bite finishing the brownie half.

gah damn

His top lip raised in disgust like usual.

"Cause that's what it is nigga, I told yo ass that but nah yo ass wanted sum sweet." He joked causing Horace to mug him viciously before leaving to what was now our bedroom, because now I had filled his bedroom and closet with my stuff.

"Stop Brelyn!" I screamed as he childishly kept attempting to poke at my cheek with his finger that he just slipped from his nose.

"Nah foreal, you'a make me some noodles Day? Ion know how to cook them and ion wanna burn the house down." He softly asked almost as if he was embarrassed.

Him, Jaree, and Nasir came over because this weekend we were all going to be going to another city in Florida where Jaree's grandmother lived in a nursing home and also they wanted to celebrate my new job!

A'Nariyah and Janai were coming over soon, either later on tonight or early tomorrow morning.

"You'll have to wait because I gotta go take a shower." He whined throwing a silent tantrum.

"Day'ianaaaaaaaa, yo ass be taking forever in the shower bra, can you make me noodles right now?" He begged dragging out my name but I shrugged standing up from my seat on the couch.

"Should've let my face alone." He groaned slumping his body on the couch.

"That shit ain't fairrrrrrrr." He cried out before fully flying off the arm of the couch.

Together we all busted out laughing while he held his had wincing at the temporary pain on his head.

"Dat boy head hurt." Ju patted his head causing them to began play fighting.