☽11☼

"That was truly humiliating" Emilia said

"You can shut up now" Ayla said pulling her suitcase of art supplies out for class.

"But if only there was someone there to you know to tell you not to do that... oh wait there was" Emilia mocked.

"Oh, thank you for sharing" Ayla said dragging the suitcase into the building.

"He's actually kinda hot when he's mad" Emilia said.

"He's been super hot this whole time you just have issues and get aroused when people are mean. That's what we call a degrading kink" Ayla said pushing the elevator button then getting on.

"I thought he was cuter before, not really hot" Emilia explained.

"He's cute and hot and pretty all at the same time. He's like a dream come true, the perfect man" Ayla said.

"I don't know about perfect... if he was perfect, he wouldn't be a man" Emilia laughed.

"You're not wrong" Ayla smiled, then stepped out the elevator and walked to the class.

"Hello" the art teacher smiled making Ayla wave back and go sit down.

She walked to her seat seeing Cyrus not even look in her direction.

"Ok so for today I'm going to have you guys pair up. I wanted you guys to enjoy yourself and be inspired by Scenery and each other, so I have a hat and you're going to pick a name and that's who you're going to go on a fun adventure with" she explained. She called each person up and had them pick a name.

She finally called Ayla's name making her heart drop. She thought there was no way that out of all the people in the class she would pick his name. That was just pushing it wasn't it? She finally reached her hand in and grabbed a name.

"Lexi" she said. Her stomach dropped. She was upset she didn't pick him, but she didn't want to pick him, did she?

"Oh, Lexi actually left so pick another one" the teacher said.

She shook her head knowing what was coming next.

"Cyrus" she laughed making the class look at her.

"I'm sorry it's just what are the odds you know?" she giggled walking back to her seat.

"Here take that" she said handing him the paper.

"Am I that amusing" he said.

"No I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing at the god damn universe. Like this morning she literally told us that the universe is pushing us together and it's just funny to see it all happen" she giggled.

"I thought it was all a ball of shit to you" he said looking over at her. She saw him from the corner of her eye making her look back at him.

"Now that we saw the whole movie of each other's trauma, let's not get all surprised when we are- you know traumatized. Of course, it's all a ball of shit but when the ball of shit is making me dream of you and cry and literally want to die, it's a little more serious and it's stressing me the fuck out. So I'm going to laugh at this stupid shit so I don't blow my brains out" she said. He looked at her for a second before cracking up laughing.